Dodge guys

Miller

viper alley.

there been a few on CL too, i been lookin. :gabe:

that grey one w tan leather is nice but he wants about 5-8k too much

Saw it and agree. I'm not settling for less than a 96-02 gts. No roadsters for me.

ViperAlley.com but some of those guys are complete tools!

Viperclub.org is the more professional and down to earth guys!

Have you driven or ridden in any?

Honestly, I wouldn't even look at a Gen-I or II.....and go straight to a III or IV for the prices these days. You can get into a Gen-III which is a MUCH better car for the same price or less than a GTS....

Also, once the info is released on the Gen-V, the IV prices are going to come down a BUNCH. In my opinion that's the car to own right now other than the computer hack issue...

Thanks man. I've ridden in a gen III never driven any of them. The GTS has just been a car I've wanted to own since I was a teen (interior and styling). Maybe I drive it and hate it, who knows? If it blows the tires off and is tail happy with no manners than it's what I was wanting in the first place.

Gabe since Josh isn't online: what's up with the "computer hack issue"?

LOL....the Gen-IV computer hasn't been hacked so you can't tune them without buying a full stand alone setup... ;)

MOPAR has an aftermarket ECU but they aren't that great for the changes/cost...

AH, I don't think I'll be getting much crazier than bolt ons with this car.

Something to think about if you look at a Gen-IV. Otherwise, a Gen-III is a great buy right now since the cars are detuned BIG time from the factory...

Check out Wally's Gen-III Coupe build...

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/648165-Dyno-tuned-my-06-Coupe

and his update...

I did this a few weeks back but now finally had some time to sit down and make a post about it.

For those of you who missed it, here is my previous thread on the dyno of my stock baseline vs. SCT tune:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/648165-Dyno-tuned-my-06-Coupe

I got some headers that are very similar to the Kooks-style headers, sort of a mid-length design. They are a straight 1 3/4" primaries with a 3" collector and a 2.5" adapter to bolt up to a 2.5" exhaust. Since the stockers are tubular shorties, I was curious to know if you would pick up any power at all since these headers are not much longer. I also went ahead and deleted the cats. Man it is loud and drones like crazy. I will have to try to go to a different muffler system or just put a high flow cat back in the car. At the same time I am curious how much power going from a 2.5" to 3" catback would gain with these little mods.

I had plans to spray the car with a 150 shot but I might just skip that all together and build a TT kit for it!

Here is the dyno graph, compared to the the last time that I tuned it. This shows the gain strictly from installed the headers and connection pipe. It had leaned out the car tremendously so all I did was get the AFR back to normal and left timing alone. I was able to add a degree or two in the midrange and that seemed to help on the torque, but I did not want to get too aggressive with it.

Here is a quick vid I threw together. It has a couple pics of the headers I installed.

Thanks Josh that's definitely impressive. It would be nice to pick up a car that can gain 75/100 with intake, exhaust and tune.

Your first mod is handing me to keys and letting a real man show you how shit gets squirlly at 140.

right right...you totally right