Wedgewood Golf & Country Club Car Show - 11/13

Versluis

I just wanna let you guys know that this will be going on at Wedgewood Golf & Country Club. I'm a valet here and I told the guy who is putting it on that I would let CR know about it.

Details:

-November 13th

-12:00pm-5:00pm

-Bring all of your neighbors and friends (YOU DO NOT have to be a member)

-All makes and models allowed

-Food and Bev will be provided (Food is actually really good here)

-$15 entry fee (All proceeds go to Children's Hospital)

Any questions you can PM me or you can call Wedgewood and ask for Tom McCauley in the Fitness center

614-793-9600

I'll probably have to end up working the event but my car will be there. Should be a good showing of cars if the weather is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for a charity car show today. I imagine there will be some high-end stuff if the Wedgewood members bring their best cars. It should be warm but blustery.

I may come by in the brave little Viewt to give the high rollers some WTF moments. :)

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Reminder-to-Join-us-for-a-CAR-SHOW-and-OPEN-HOUSE.html?soid=1103452603835&aid=TTeh-Tp2EWo

doc come on up and show your stuff. ill be up there at two since that is when i have to work. ill be wearing a bright ass yellow wedgewood shirt and prob just driving around on a golf cart. also, it is an open house for the club so your welcome to go inside and check it out.

Ohh and what doc said about the members car, I hope this member brings his wide body black series out on HRE wheels. its straight nasty

.... also, it is an open house for the club so your welcome to go inside and check it out.

I think Groucho Marx said it best: "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

I'll be really hard to find, as I'll be the 300 lb geriatric in a sweat suit plopped next to a fire engine red Mitsuoka Viewt. And I think your clubhouse bar should allow me to drink one shot on the house for every time I'm asked to slowly repeat the phrase "MIT-SU-O-KA VIEWT" :p

I think Groucho Marx said it best: "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

I'll be really hard to find, as I'll be the 300 lb geriatric in a sweat suit plopped next to a fire engine red Mitsuoka Viewt. And I think your clubhouse bar should allow me to drink one shot on the house for every time I'm asked to slowly repeat the phrase "MIT-SU-O-KA VIEWT" :p

Hell, I'll buy you a shots, maybe I can get you slammed enough to

Let me drive the Bent.

Lol I almost got 20 years on a 4 year old. I'm getting old :(

Well, look on the bright side. Although he did an excellent job in the parking lot, you have a lot more experience crashing into cars on the public roads than he does. It's expensive getting that type of experience.

Well, look on the bright side. Although he did an excellent job in the parking lot, you have a lot more experience crashing into cars on the public roads than he does. It's expensive getting that type of experience.

Like I always say, the best kind of mistake is an expensive one!!!