Droid Razr vs Nexus

V8 Beast

I was doubtful about the Razr, but this thing is badass!!! The screen quality, button location, sound, and speed is grade A! Comparing to the nexus its not as good, but pretty close.

The Nexus has a bigger screen size when browsing and watching videos.

You cant tell any real difference in speed

The Nexus is bulkier (of course when compared to a razr)

The Razr takes clearer pictures and videos

Razr has hdmi

The resolution on both phones will make you drool.. This is coming from someone that owns a Charge.

Razr has audio visual control and transport to use with laptops, for presentations, etc.

Having ice cream sandwich is what puts the Nexus ahead for sure. Look it up if you dont know why ( too much to type lol)

The Nexus memory is not removable

Last but not least... Razr = Bloatware :(

Im personally getting the razor as its better equipted for what I need for work. Both phones are awesome and best in class. The only thing that scares me is the non removable battery on the razr. Could come back to bite me in the ass if its not a high quality like apple batteries... Plus no hard resets.

I have a charger in every location im in including my moms house. Its a smartphone requirement.

I know, but it still bothers me for an unknown reason.

Every car, every desk, pretty much anyplace I will be sitting for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Only time I really use it is on vacay when I take a bunch of pictures with it, and do social bullshit.

I have a charger in every location im in including my moms house. Its a smartphone requirement.

This is true? I was also debating on which of these two to get. I decided to go with the iPhone 4S. I just bought it a few hours ago. I'm done with rooting, roms and kernels...done!! If batt life is a concern...iPhone!!

The nexus' dock is rumored to have hdmi. I'm so glad they brought the gold connectors back to the nexus line, it's so nice to just be able to set my N1 into it's dock (car or desktop), without having to plug it in.

Not having a removable SD card is a bummer, but I don't think I've ever taken the SD card out of my nexus...so I think I can deal with it.

I too am doubtful about the Razr, it looks awkwards, it's a motorola...but from everything I've been hearing, it sounds like a good piece.

I predict jailbreak by Christmas

Highly doubt it...iPad 2 has been out for a while and no success on a jailbreak. They are having the same issues with 4S.

When is the nexus release date?

No date has been announced.

Just played with the Razr...don't like. One, the charge port is on the damn top. So annoying when driving and need a charge and need to talk. Phone seems too square to me...no sex appeal really. Thin as fuck though. No thanks!

Just played with the Razr...don't like. One, the charge port is on the damn top. So annoying when driving and need a charge and need to talk. Phone seems too square to me...no sex appeal really. Thin as fuck though. No thanks!

Get out iphone boy! This is a Android threadss! :fuckyeah: