fixed

Ringo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 20 years old, do run my own company, and own the house that i currently live in, roomates help me pay the mortgage as of now (rent).

Funny. Your last name only comes up with three properties owned in Franklin county, and all three have your mom and dad's first names on them, not yours.

More lies? :fa:

Wagner you are a bitch and a liar, why is he still here? There was a poll.....

He got lucky for right now, but if he can't behave then the troll rifle comes out.

Besides if I ban one, where do I stop? I might go on a ban-rampage just taking out people at random it could be horrible.

In the end Ringokid has the key to his future, if he puts the key in his bum or the door to the promise land is up to him...

Funny. Your last name only comes up with three properties owned in Franklin county, and all three have your mom and dad's first names on them, not yours.

More lies? :fa:

:fa:

No reply? Has someone been out trolled?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RRRpZE314eQ/TkycUFS24II/AAAAAAAAPrM/z1b0peDvG6Q/s1600/troll+face.jpg

Yep:

Ringokid

icompetent

Send Message User Lists

Last Activity: Yesterday 10:03 AM

Nope just kindly not responding because no matter what i say you try and find something that makes me look like a liar or negative. In the end of the day you are an imature admin that has to post on other forums after he wrongfully bans people off of his own forums.

Just because you have a bandwagon of people following you doesnt make you cool sorry bro.

/end thread

if you respond you are and will ever be my pawn.

Edited by Ringokid

Nope just kindly not responding because no matter what i say you try and find something that makes me look like a liar or negative. In the end of the day you are an imature admin that has to post on other forums after he wrongfully bans people off of his own forums.

Just because you have a bandwagon of people following you doesnt make you cool sorry bro.

/end thread

if you response you are and will ever be my pawn.

I was thinking to myself this morning if you finally answered to his last couple posts you would be his pawn.

This is funny to me!