WTB HTC EVO 4G ... ASAP

ICEMAN1647545504

I saw that... hehe. Just didn't want to post my need in your thread... haha. BTW I dont care if it has a clean ESN or not. Just need it for the screen mainly.

I have one with a bad screen and bad esn, jones already called it though. Screens can be had on ebay for about 15$. there are tutorials on youtube on how to replace it. takes 10 minutes.

I have one with a bad screen and bad esn, jones already called it though. Screens can be had on ebay for about 15$. there are tutorials on youtube on how to replace it. takes 10 minutes.

Yeah I tried that. Not as easy as the video. I broke the LCD trying to replace the glass. In the video they say that the glass is held by a little but of adhesive on. IT IS GLUED THE FUCK ON with like double sided tape. Not as easy to take off. I broke the LCD trying to separate the glue from the glass.

Yeah I tried that. Not as easy as the video. I broke the LCD trying to replace the glass. In the video they say that the glass is held by a little but of adhesive on. IT IS GLUED THE FUCK ON with like double sided tape. Not as easy to take off. I broke the LCD trying to separate the glue from the glass.

Oh. interesting. Thanks for the info. sorry i cant help you