FS: 2010 Chevy Camaro 3SS Inferno Orange $20K

01WS6

Posting this for a buddy of mine.

They have a 2010 Camaro SS/RS with the 3SS package (Has leather, Boston Aqustics sound system with blue tooth). It is Inferno Orange with Orange and black Interior. It has the stripe package as well in white. It has 11k miles. It is an auto car only downfall.

Here is the story on it. Car was bought new from a local Chevy Dealer up here in Green, Ohio. The owner bought it but never put insurance on the car. He ended up hitting a dear in the front end. Damage was not too bad all it needed was a bumper cover and a new hood. The air bags did deploy on both driver and passenger sides as well as the curtians. After the car was fixed outside air bags were not installed back so it will not have them in the car. Also when the curtains deployed it threw the sunroof off track and that will need fixed. It will also need a set of tires. It does have a scratch on the drivers side quarter panel I couldnt tell how bad it was pretty dark out. Other then that the car is flawless and runs amazing. They are trying to sell it for the owner as he is bankrupt and needs the money.

This car is not salvage title car. As this was not reported to insurance and the carfax will not show it has been in a collision.

They have title in hand and ready to sell it ASAP. I do not have pictures as it was dark out but if your interested I can have them done in the daylight. I would love to pick this up and fix everything and resell it to make a profit but garage is already packed with enough cars.

$20K takes it. Someone can put everything it needs and make a killer profit back on it. IF you need more info I can give you contact information and get you pictures or anything you need.