South Dayton time/place meet for 4/4 Dyno Day.

NinjaNick

Figured I'd make this so the 2 meeting spots don't confuse some people reading it in the bigger thread.

10:30am be there at the gas station on US35 East. We will wait for others until 10:45am then we will head out. Here's a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=600+S+Orchard+Ln,+Beavercreek&sll=39.704039,-84.019903&sspn=0.094825,0.153809&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

Edited by NinjaNick

yes that is the right place, although it centers a little past the gas station towards the soccer complex, but i think they should be able to figure it out.

True, and if they can't figure that out, they probably shouldn't be riding a motorcycle. :lol:

Fusion you can meet me at the Speedway on Wilmington Pike exit again if you want. You down? You can come too if you want Wrillo. Then we'll truck it to the 35 meeting spot together.

Exactly what I was thinking. Right now I'm 95% sure I'm going to make it.

Fusion you can meet me at the Speedway on Wilmington Pike exit again if you want. You down? You can come too if you want Wrillo. Then we'll truck it to the 35 meeting spot together.

I'll be there at 10:00 & just chill til you show up

I can roll out of work probably 1030-1045 I work at the grismer in fairborn if yalls wanna wait or meet me at speedway on trieben

the plan is to get to the 35 spot at 10:30 and leave there for cbus at 10:45.. you're gonna need to jet to the 35 spot from work

I can roll out of work probably 1030-1045 I work at the grismer in fairborn if yalls wanna wait or meet me at speedway on trieben

Fug the 35 spot man. You'll be best to just book it to Cedarville across from the college Larry. Meet us there at the store at the edge of town in front of the college. We'll all be meeting there.:cool: