PMR-30

stangsn95gt

I have one. It's a GREAT gun - better functioning than some of the 'better' brands. Has never malfunctioned - and is a blast to shoot. Shoots fire 2' out the barrel. VERY accurate. The only quibble I have is you really cannot load all 30 in it - at about 24-25 you start denting the case with the rim of the round you are trying to put in next and THAT is the reason some of the guns have let go - case failure, not gun failure. But still 25 rounds is pretty impressive. They do make a personal protection round for short barrels. And I DO carry it on occasion, light as a feather, you forget it is there. And all this talk of stopping power, after you fire 25 rounds through it, you might change your mind about being on the receiving end of that. I sure would not want to be. It really is all about shot placement anyway and this gun, with virtually no recoil is as accurate as it is, it's easy to unload all all 25 very fast and keep the shots in a small circle.

If you get one, be sure it has the upgraded barrel, they had an issue with keyholing with the original fluted barrel. The new ones are not fluted they changed the rate of twist slightly.

I have one. It's a GREAT gun - better functioning than some of the 'better' brands. Has never malfunctioned - and is a blast to shoot. Shoots fire 2' out the barrel. VERY accurate. The only quibble I have is you really cannot load all 30 in it - at about 24-25 you start denting the case with the rim of the round you are trying to put in next and THAT is the reason some of the guns have let go - case failure, not gun failure. But still 25 rounds is pretty impressive. They do make a personal protection round for short barrels. And I DO carry it on occasion, light as a feather, you forget it is there. And all this talk of stopping power, after you fire 25 rounds through it, you might change your mind about being on the receiving end of that. I sure would not want to be. It really is all about shot placement anyway and this gun, with virtually no recoil is as accurate as it is, it's easy to unload all all 25 very fast and keep the shots in a small circle.

If you get one, be sure it has the upgraded barrel, they had an issue with keyholing with the original fluted barrel. The new ones are not fluted they changed the rate of twist slightly.

Exactly what I was looking for thanks. Did you buy yours local or online?