Tune?

BStowers023

I need to retune my car, looking for a nitrous tune. Anyone know anyone that is good in the columbus area? And any prices? prefer dyno tune, but if someone can do a solid street tune that works too.

Vehicle : 2002 WS6 H/C/nitrous with bolt ons and supporting mods.

I need to retune my car, looking for a nitrous tune. Anyone know anyone that is good in the columbus area? And any prices? prefer dyno tune, but if someone can do a solid street tune that works too.

pick ups plus ( brady) does a great job

dynotune motor sports ( brian) also a site favorite.

these two will get you squared away for about the same amount.

We would be happy to work with you on tuning your F-body with N20.

Street tuning is hard this time of year, however we have some great deals on tuning, if you would like to leave your number in my PM box im happy to call or you can give us a shout and we can get you informed on pricing on our tuning service.

Regards

Dynotune is always a good option. Maybe try Randy Barch? He has helped me endlessly with the fox project. It runs perfect now and would be making block-splitting power if I hadn't run out of fuel pump volume. He took it from barely running to running perfectly in about an hour. Guy knows his stuff. I think he tuned Anthony's car as well.

Shoot me a PM :)

We offer the best price and a loaded Mustang dyno so street driving can be kept to a bare minimum which is good when its 40 degrees and raining lol.

If you are close, stop by the shop and we will give you a tour and then you can go over to Pick-up's since they are 2 minutes from here (Or vice-versa) and make a decision after that.

Jeff

Dynotune is always a good option. Maybe try Randy Barch? He has helped me endlessly with the fox project. It runs perfect now and would be making block-splitting power if I hadn't run out of fuel pump volume. He took it from barely running to running perfectly in about an hour. Guy knows his stuff. I think he tuned Anthony's car as well.

randy is a good dude. very good and will come to you. ive worked with him before. great guy

also performance theory. z06 eric is the shit. i know they arnt on the board but anyone can vouch for ericks work. i think he used to work at ips as well. someone correct me if im wrong.

I am just going to cut this off at the pass. If you are not a shop, or offering up a shop for him to use save it. This dog pile BS can stop, now.

If someone has a question about a shop they can use that magical search function, fuckin thing does WONDERS...

I am just going to cut this off at the pass. If you are not a shop, or offering up a shop for him to use save it. This dog pile BS can stop, now.

If someone has a question about a shop they can use that magical search function, fuckin thing does WONDERS...

Why did my lost about ppc info get deleted? That's directly relating to his ? Is it not?

Why did my lost about ppc info get deleted? That's directly relating to his ? Is it not?

Really Phil? You did not think everybody saw the 7 hour jab? That is why it got deleted, if you would have just left it with their contact that would have been fine.

also performance theory. z06 eric is the shit. i know they arnt on the board but anyone can vouch for ericks work. i think he used to work at ips as well. someone correct me if im wrong.

You are correct. He tuned my LS1 when he worked at IPS, and did a fantastic job.

You can't go wrong with any of the names in this thread, they all do great work.