Ndamukong Suh... too much or too little?

NEORedLS1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but has a black qb ever won a superbowl?

Roflmao, that really came out of nowhere in the other thread. It is kind of weird that only 1 has, given the fact that most are amazing athletes. Donovan McNabb kept getting close, but could never finish the deal.

Dude is a gearhead, he did Gumball 3000 in europe. I said I was fine at the begining of my accident, but went to the hospital later. I think some hoes want $$$ because they are married and just got caught in another man's vehicle. :) No charges... Not even a Failure to control.

Dude is a gearhead, he did Gumball 3000 in europe. I said I was fine at the begining of my accident, but went to the hospital later. I think some hoes want $$$ because they are married and just got caught in another man's vehicle. :) No charges... Not even a Failure to control.

...... and Big Ben didn't rape anyone either.....

sounds like the typical fan who wants to deny the accusations because he/she is a fan of the team. That's just what it seems from an outside view. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

But what does that have to do with the fact that Suh said there were no other people in the car?

No one at the scene reported any injuries in the crash, which drew a large number of spectators from a nearby nightclub.

He didn't say nobody else was in the car, it's documented that 2 passengers were unharmed in the accident. The police didn't know about 1 female because she left the scene. Why did she leave the scene before the police arrived? Maybe he thought he was HELPING her by not telling police. Why didn't she call for an ambulance herself, she called her husband.

He didn't say nobody else was in the car, it's documented that 2 passengers were unharmed in the accident. The police didn't know about 1 female because she left the scene. Why did she leave the scene before the police arrived? Maybe he thought he was HELPING her by not telling police. Why didn't she call for an ambulance herself, she called her husband.

Maybe if Suh didn't drive a Chevelle with huge ass rims he could have had more control in the car and not crashed it? :lolguy::gabe: