TA's, Cobras, Z28

99ta

I think he has some pics on his Facebook, I don't use it though. Need to post some pics of it with the Bogarts on pulling the front wheel at the track.

Its sitting behind my car in the video, and yes that thing has always done that LOL. Even a low $ 302 it would yank the left front up no problem. Much better when it does it on the street though.

Oh and I talked to canner about racing you I'm pretty sure but he said you sold your car

Yeah he just asked if I wanted to race "that ta", I assumed he was talking about Eric, but yeah the new owner is flying in Friday and driving it back to Houston. I'll have something again by Spring, just not sure what yet.

Yeah he just asked if I wanted to race "that ta", I assumed he was talking about Eric, but yeah the new owner is flying in Friday and driving it back to Houston. I'll have something again by Spring, just not sure what yet.

Ha just make sure its ready for the spot, its getting popular.

Im sure he was talking about ty....... Sad to see it go