H/C/I TA vs. 402 SS

1bad95gt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake, Take the 4.10s out put 3.42s in it, Sell the 2 Cams and Lid You bought, Leave the Engine the way it is and put a Bottle in the Car thats what it was built for, Then You can surpass the Cobra, TA, and Vette and You can Race Linn & Steve, That Engine was Built to handle 750 Plus.

my tranny is gone and was that way when i raced ty...anyone who thinks they can drive my car better with it the way it is then feel free to come drive it. that race will go alot differently when i get a new tranny

yeah i was racing a freind and told him when we started that my tranny was real bad but we could run for the hell of it. didnt think he would put it up and not say anything about that so it makes him look good and me bad. you can clearly see in the vid that he pulls back up whenever i shift. if it werent a friend then i never would have raced a broken car.

i also think that says alot for my car to be broken and still pull him...

yeah i was racing a freind and told him when we started that my tranny was real bad but we could run for the hell of it. didnt think he would put it up and not say anything about that so it makes him look good and me bad. you can clearly see in the vid that he pulls back up whenever i shift. if it werent a friend then i never would have raced a broken car.

i also think that says alot for my car to be broken and still pull him...

yeah it happens. I raced cory with 2 lbs of n2o in my bottle in his 03. he beat me and we posted it. with a full bottle would have been a total different outcome.

but you raced your call all summer and just kept saying it was broke....unless you won of course.

yeah and when you lose something is wrong with your car......:popcorn:

Who have i lost too? And what excuse did i make? Lol.....frankie beat me fair and square by half a car and it took him 70rwhp to do that and you beat me fair and square by 1.5 cars and you have 75rwhp-113rwtq....even though it was YOUR race!! Hahah

:p

Who have i lost too? And what excuse did i make? Lol.....frankie beat me fair and square by half a car and it took him 70rwhp to do that and you beat me fair and square by 1.5 cars and you have 75rwhp-113rwtq....even though it was YOUR race!! Hahah

Mmm.....and you lost to Steve to :p

Edited by lilmiller74

lol....but wait you had a boost leak and was down on power.

lol....but wait you had a boost leak and was down on power.

Well idk if i had a boost leak or not but i do know i added a power pipe which supposed to give you 1-2 psi and i dynoed in 40 degree colder air then the previous dyno and and i lost a pound of boost? So odk you tell me? Lol if i had a boost leak or if i didnt i never claimed that was the reason i lost......like some other people in this thread. Hahah.....and casey yes steve beat me also......but who doesnt he beat? His car flat out flies.

Well idk if i had a boost leak or not but i do know i added a power pipe which supposed to give you 1-2 psi and i dynoed in 40 degree colder air then the previous dyno and and i lost a pound of boost? So odk you tell me? Lol if i had a boost leak or if i didnt i never claimed that was the reason i lost......like some other people in this thread. Hahah.....and casey yes steve beat me also......but who doesnt he beat? His car flat out flies.

YOU GOT WALKED!