Fast and Furious (April 3rd)

FocusDave01

Hey I know say its a corney movie. But you know it would be a perfect time (weather permitting) to all meet up and go see it at the Rave on Union Center. If we get a good group too turn up then I'll stay down here and meet up with you all. If no one plans on seeing it then I'll just head up to Columbus and see it with some other friends. So anyone want to meet up at the Rave April 3rd down here? Hopefully weather is nice we can ride and go see it, then ride after wards. I know that next day there is a dyno-day planned so I dont want to step on peoples toes going to that. So let me know..:guitar:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rave is going to be a complete mad house fulll of Lakota brats running around that night. I'd end up killing one of them by the end of the night. I do want to see this movie but I have no tolerance for stupid people and that theatre will be full of them opening weekend

lol coming out of the Heath theatre when the Tokyo Drift one came out was hilarious. My buddy and I got out to the parking lot and I kid you not at least 20 civics with fart cans were fired up and revved for a good minute. The place will draw ricers for miles around, but it was pretty memorable.

haha very true i do agree with you. hmm wonder if there are other theaters.. what about that one over near 275 and rt4 i forget what its called its off of route 4.

Thats showcase cinema delux

there's another one at cincinnati mills, and there's one on mason montgomery rd thats brand new tooo

I remember the night F&F1 opened. There were hundreds of 16 year old fags in mommy's car trying to drag race when that movie let out. I wouldn't wanna be on a bike that night... but that's just me. The movie will be exactly the same a week later once the hype has died down. :)

lol coming out of the Heath theatre when the Tokyo Drift one came out was hilarious. My buddy and I got out to the parking lot and I kid you not at least 20 civics with fart cans were fired up and revved for a good minute. The place will draw ricers for miles around, but it was pretty memorable.

IDENTICAL to the movie theater parking lot I was at when tokyo came out....i drove around the lot before the movie started setting off car alarms with my z28's loud ass exhaust :D

I'm anxious to see it! We will go to a Mattinee though. Less crowd and cheaper. I own all 3 and Tokyo Drift sucked! They want to ignore that one and continue with 1,2 and now this new one. Kind of like they did with the HULK.

The lead in Tokyo Drift was horrible, the chick was hot though. We will probably hit an early showing for it also.