Rc cars

Sam1647545489

I've got a 3.5 somewhere around here... :fuckyeah:

I drove a T4 with a 3.5 in it, that was insane. The truck would do a standing backflip when it had traction on carpet.

You still want to buy my schumacher stuff? I am about to strip the car down to a roller soon.

I drove a T4 with a 3.5 in it, that was insane. The truck would do a standing backflip when it had traction on carpet.

You still want to buy my schumacher stuff? I am about to strip the car down to a roller soon.

nah, I don't think I'll be racing much anymore. If you sell it and want a shash 4x4 let me know.

nah, I don't think I'll be racing much anymore. If you sell it and want a shash 4x4 let me know.

Ok, I am going to try and move it for pennies on the dollar on RC tech since none of the broke dicks on CRCRC can come up with money or stop being flakes.

I had some stupid lowball offers on it and on those B4 parts I am trying to sell.

Xyster do you 3D that blade?

Ill forward flight my raptor 50 and learing to 3d with a t-rex 250 and blade mcp-x

All the racing with onroad cars and off road trucks ( 10th/ 12th/ 8th/ 18th/ 32nd/ scale) indoor or outdoor and still don't come close to the challenge of helis.

cars suck, helicopters is where its at

+1

Will be posting some of mine for sale soon, set up for racing, can be sold almost RTR, and would sell my entire set up for the right $$

you still havent listed it, id be interested

Can we have a section for this as well? Or can we swap the boat section to R/C cars since the winter time you cannot go boating.

get the redcat like i said, report back with how you like it. nothing like a chainsaw powered car. inb4 we all join stihl chainsaw forums to learn about mods.