CR t- shirts

Major_golf

I just talked with Anthony about the t-shirts he is ok with having them made with that being said here are the prices per shirt if you want multiples I can work out a deal

Any color shirt with CR logo on left chest and name on right chest ( if wanted )

$15 a shirts

Bennies with logo $9

Every thing must be pre paid befor it is made

If you want any thing else such as jackets, hats ect. Pm me and I will get pricing for you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post a picture of what they would look like? Not sure if I like the design idea, but that is just me.

how soon can we get a bennie?

Can you post a pic of a design that you like I was thinking somthing like the cr window sticker

Time wise about a week after I revive the Money I will be setting up a PayPal account for easy transactions later today

Can you post a pic of a design that you like I was thinking somthing like the cr window sticker

Time wise about a week after I revive the Money I will be setting up a PayPal account for easy transactions later today

Here are the options that I would want, but this is just me:

CR Logo in the middle with Columbus Racing on the back

Columbus Racing on the front with http://www.columbusracing.com on the upper center of the back.

I would like something cool to wear this summer when I travel around to other tracks, I will end up buying a shirt

I just talked with Anthony about the t-shirts he is ok with having them made with that being said here are the prices per shirt if you want multiples I can work out a deal

Any color shirt with CR logo on left chest and name on right chest ( if wanted )

$15 a shirts

Bennies with logo $9

Every thing must be pre paid befor it is made

If you want any thing else such as jackets, hats ect. Pm me and I will get pricing for you

Benny is a derogatory term used by year-round residents of the Jersey Shore to describe rude, flashy, loud, tourists from northern New Jersey and New York. While local residents appreciate the tourists' economic contribution, the term "Benny" specifically refers to only those unpleasant tourists that cut lines, drive recklessly, start fights, harass women, or deliver other disrespect.

I'm assuming you meant beanie. ;)

And, I'm in to see some examples, too, please.

Benny is a derogatory term used by year-round residents of the Jersey Shore to describe rude, flashy, loud, tourists from northern New Jersey and New York. While local residents appreciate the tourists' economic contribution, the term "Benny" specifically refers to only those unpleasant tourists that cut lines, drive recklessly, start fights, harass women, or deliver other disrespect.

I'm assuming you meant beanie. ;)

And, I'm in to see some examples, too, please.

sounds like everyone from the Jersey Shore to me!!

Im in for a shirt perhaps a hoodie, depends on the logo and price (for the hoodie)

At the pricing given it is for embridory the letters CR as how the window stickers look with an option of having your name on the other side under the cr we could put columbusracing.com as for what waggs is suggesting that would require screen printing in which case we would have to do a big group buy of at least 100 shirts to keep it cost effective

I would be in for a couple screen printed shirts that we design. If im gonna rep this place I want it cool and a little flashy

I agree, I will pay a bit more for a nice screen printed shirt.

Oh wow, um yeah we do not want to be putting that on shirts without their ok...