Urban...

NTHER91

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he quit when your weight crested the 500lb mark.

after this post this thread should have been closed.

eric, way to be a month late. there is a college sports thread that this couldve been put into you kno? glad to finally here urban made his choice on december 8.

I heard he quit when your weight crested the 500lb mark.

lol beat me to the punch.

That morbidly obese human sac of fecal matter shouldn't be allowed to make threads let alone post.

When the dude goes down the track in his car it looks like someone stuffed that mustang to the roof full of loose skin and ballistic gel.

• Upvote 1

lol beat me to the punch.

That morbidly obese human sac of fecal matter shouldn't be allowed to make threads let alone post.

When the dude goes down the track in his car it looks like someone stuffed that mustang to the roof full of loose skin and ballistic gel.

You and Gabe destroy this dude on the reg and it one of my favorite things to watch develope on CR.

Both are cowards. I don't even know who they are but they seem like stalkers to me.

I miss Kenny and tilly at least they were funny. Not classless . but stay afraid guys

If you would have post this in the college football thread tilly would have said something clever, smart, and just as rude. And then put +1.

I'm not calling you out on your physical stature or Anything of that nature. I'm simply posting that your post is a re post to a million re post. That story is best to death. We had 39 threads on it. You made it 40. Go to the college football thread, we went for a solid 10 plus pgs on it. That's 250 dumbass ideas and opinions. Find something new and exciting and you won't get mobbed on newb.

Both are cowards. I don't even know who they are but they seem like stalkers to me.

I miss Kenny and tilly at least they were funny. Not classless . but stay afraid guys

Oh and...

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx101/glacius971/Gif/tmp_4e12ec44e5e7b-you_mad_gif.gif