Hangover Nationals

NEORedLS1

Funny how Jones was all enthusiastic about this until I mentioned I might take a real luxury car up there and run it.

At least the long waits will give him an excuse to bow out gracefully from lining up his 4-ringer on a track against the Bentley.

I can't believe I put "Jones" and "gracefully" in the same sentence. :p

Funny how Jones was all enthusiastic about this until I mentioned I might take a real luxury car up there and run it.

At least the long waits will give him an excuse to bow out gracefully from lining up his 4-ringer on a track against the Bentley.

I can't believe I put "Jones" and "gracefully" in the same sentence. :p

Please,

We both know you are licking your wounds of disappointment. Don't try to distract others from the Bentley's lack of performance by pointing that old finger this way.

If you wish, we can make a gentlemen's wager to make it more interesting and worthwhile to both parties for say, this spring's track day?

:fuckyeah:

I guess I'd be a bit touchy too if my 600hp+ Twin Turbo W12 was getting hosed by 300hp V6 beaters.:p

I guess I'd be a bit touchy too if my 600hp+ Twin Turbo W12 was getting hosed by 300hp V6 beaters.:p

The only "hosing" you'll be responsible for tomorrow will be the track staff having to hose down the track from the bilious spew gushing from your jalopy after it breaks.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/emoticons/ChainGun-1.gif

I'm here in my pickup. got knocked out the first round.

Weird, I didn't see your truck anywhere. I was there with one of my friends in a grey rx7, but we didn't get out of the cars too much, it wasn't very nice out.

Got wayyyyyyyyyyyy too drunk the night before lol.

Really? I got wayyyy to drunk the night before and still made it lol