A 2 Z window tinting

Putty

I've gotten two cars done by them. Went to take another and now he has an option when you choose. "standard tint", which he says will turn purple over time or "high quality" tint, which of course is $50 more.

I was never given an option before...he always used good tint by default. Now you know what to expect when getting tint work done.

When you call for a quote, the price that gets you to the door is purple shit tint.

They did a great job and the car looks awesome, but kinda pisses me off about the tint option. Makes no sense to me why anyone would choose a tint that you're being told from the gate will look like shit in a year or so. Why bother installing a shit product.

I posted the reason I use Quality in January, I bought the high end stuff and got flamed for it, and it really works, I never got burned with black leather in the summer. Quality has 3 levels FYI.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89071

High Quality > cheap tint on so many levels.

A2z is where I now goto. I DID goto quality but they got too full of themselves and starting charging too much.

Nov 2010 I took my Ext Cab Z71 to them out the door it was 171.xx

Call Aug 2011 for GTI..prolly same window coverage and they quote 27x.xx

Same quailty film

Quality does amazing work hands down and never had a reason to bitch but I am not spending upwards of 300 to tint a 3000 dollar car. If I did a new car I would think about it but proly still goto A2z

A2z is where I now goto. I DID goto quality but they got too full of themselves and starting charging too much.

Nov 2010 I took my Ext Cab Z71 to them out the door it was 171.xx

Call Aug 2011 for GTI..prolly same window coverage and they quote 27x.xx

Same quailty film

Quality does amazing work hands down and never had a reason to bitch but I am not spending upwards of 300 to tint a 3000 dollar car. If I did a new car I would think about it but proly still goto A2z

Quality does great work. But they are overpriced. They wanted 125$ just to do my front 2 windows.

They charge extra on cars that have curved rear glass. That's why your car was more than the truck.

We used "yousef" or however u spell it from a2z for a commercial window. He did great work.

I now use "above and beyond" he does a great job and nothing but top grade tint. A buddy told me about him. He charged me 70$ to do my front 2 windows. And he came in on his day off because that's the only day I had available.

I have since, sent 3 cars his way. They have sent people his way. I will never go to another tint shop.

In fact I'm going to call him soon to tint my wifes front windows on her 2011 jeep.

If anyone needs above and beyonds info let me know.

I've had whatever entry level tint A to Z uses on both my Mustang and old F-150 for years now with zero issues or color changing at all.

This is because what you got is what was put on the two cars I took. IMO, he went and bought a bunch of cheap ass tint and called it "standard" and uses the shit he used to use on a regular basis and called it "High quality". I say this because I was never warned the shit he put on my other cars would eventually turn purple. He has an example on the wall. It's seriously that purple autozone looking self tint shit.

Hell, if you want to increase your prices, that's fine, but don't feed BS to people.

THIS.

Usef is LEGIT and I wouldnt let anyone else touch my windows but him

X2 just took my accord there an got the "good stuff " for the same price..told him I've had all my cars done by him...he gave me the good stuff for the same price......maybe I'm just cool :lol:

Btw the accord looks leaps and bounds better than before. And as always the quality is amazing

I used him a couple years back when he was on Schrock Rd...I was thinking of taking a couple of cars over to him...didnt even realize he moved...when the heck did that happen..??

2197 south James road. (right by performance powder coating)

Above and beyond custom window tint

614.848.tint

Rushawn "punch" lattimore

Email: ppunch031173@yahoo.com

Tell him rocky with the silver srt8 jeep sent you.

A to Z has done prob 5 vehicles for me always great work. Only thing I didn't like was the smell of cig smoke in my car from having the doors open while they were smoking in the shop. took awhile to get that out afterwards.

Quality did that to my ram at their old shop. Took a month or so to get that smell out.