94 Eagle Talon TSi Part Out

92eclipseGSX

Parting out my 94 Eagle Talon TSi.

I think its time for me to step out of the DSM Game for a bit so im selling some stuff off my 1g Eagle Talon. Would like to get this stuff moved out ASAP so i can have a bit of extra money.

ETS hard intercooler piping it has a BOV port flanged for DSM never installed on my car $60

Forge Recirculated BOV has less than 50miles on it- $115

Forge vented to atmosphere BOV- $60 has roughly 5k miles on it but still works very well.

DSM Link V3 Full with rebuilt ecu eprom and all.-$525

Megan Racing EGT w/ probe installed for about 20mins-$100

NGK AFX A/F monitor works great- $80

ECMLink GM MAF Cable for 1g- $80. Ill sell Link and Cable for $550 together.

1g MAF and translator with GM MAF, I Have a 2 1/2 inch and a 3inch LS1 MAF Both in great working order Ill sell all for $100

1g Short route ETS Front mount race intercooler i also have a brand new ETS non short route piping dsm flanged. I also have a tial vband weld on flange i can add in. Ill also sell the maf and maft with 3inch LS1 maf and couplers for $500.

I have a 94 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. If there is anything you need just let me know ill try and pull it off. I will sell the car as is with full interior suspension bottom end 4bolt rear tranny and transfer case for $1300.

text (614-893-9021) or PM For details i would like to get this stuff out ASAP but Ive been really busy with work christmas and family stuff. Thank you.

I have a few pics on my phone Im hoping to go over to were the car is at tomorrow to start pulling stuff off and getting pictures.

Injectors? I know a couple guys looking to do cheap turbo setups

his injectors are 550cc Iirc and the are out on loan to a buddy to get his talon up and going. Andrew post some pics of the stuff ans your rolling chassis should help getting your stuff sold easier.

his injectors are 550cc Iirc and the are out on loan to a buddy to get his talon up and going. Andrew post some pics of the stuff ans your rolling chassis should help getting your stuff sold easier.

I'm gonna go get pics Wednesday on my day off, I have a few pics of the car I found on my phone and computer ill put up tonight. BTW the block that's in the car is a swapped 6bolt with roughly 83k miles

Edited by 92eclipseGSX