Anyone going to the Frozen Diamond face off at progressive field?

Sturg1647545502

Youll want to buy your tickets now...i had to buy a single ticket to sit in the lower bowl in the same area as my friends!

Were going up saturday day, hitting the bars and spending the night at a friends house and then drinking all day sunday and coming home monday.

I passed on a 3 day weekend of skiing for this. i can go skiing any time, who knows when ill be able to see this again!

Youll want to buy your tickets now...i had to buy a single ticket to sit in the lower bowl in the same area as my friends!

Were going up saturday day, hitting the bars and spending the night at a friends house and then drinking all day sunday and coming home monday.

I passed on a 3 day weekend of skiing for this. i can go skiing any time, who knows when ill be able to see this again!

Sounds like we'll be having similar weekends! I've got a friend who works for ESPN Cleveland so he got a deal on all our seats together.