Phil VS THE ONE AND ONLY ME

Linc5.0

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can stick me, and i cant stick you this is a pointless debate. im to quick for you, and your to big for me to do shit with besides fould the fuck out of you. so eat my pubeless balls

I will lock u down on all angles. You think ur too quick ur wrong. Me and u will be like me playin my 11 yr old "true fact" I would kill u inside or out. If you dont believe me put up any wager you want. ANY WAGER!!!

carters nut swing like pros, steve you can get fucked up on the court, its not a damd thing to me. your slow, sluggish, and not a factor to me. you dont have enough money to get at me so ill put up what u can match. $2

brian, i lol, you staY on the court long enough to not get hurt, then we tip off and your on the sideline like greg oden. suit and a slushy cheering me on. get a skirt and some pom poms.

LUB U TWO

OMFG MY EXCITMENT LEVEL JUST WENT UP LIKE 23 NOTCHES

Good.. I get no excitement from this. It's more of a business as usual situation. Ill keep posting where I'll be playing for the next week. You do the same and one day our schedule will sync up spanky.

Good.. I get no excitement from this. It's more of a business as usual situation. Ill keep posting where I'll be playing for the next week. You do the same and one day our schedule will sync up spanky.

ill just hide in your trunk and wherever you go is where ill be. :dumb:

so its me u erik and brandon tonight... someone is gonna get embarressed

carters nut swing like pros, steve you can get fucked up on the court, its not a damd thing to me. your slow, sluggish, and not a factor to me. you dont have enough money to get at me so ill put up what u can match. $200

brian, i lol, you staY on the court long enough to not get hurt, then we tip off and your on the sideline like greg oden. suit and a slushy cheering me on. get a skirt and some pom poms.

LUB U TWO

Fixed now since u think i am slow n sluggish put ur money where ur mouth is. No excuses lil nuts