Verizon Phone Suggestions

schmuckingham

There are apps that make droid and exchange work....and from my knowledge only the motorola droids had the issue other flavors were fine with exchange.

My issue with that is relying on a third party to get me my emails really, If that goes down or doesnt work while I am out of the office that is a very bad day for me.

My issue with that is relying on a third party to get me my emails really, If that goes down or doesnt work while I am out of the office that is a very bad day for me.

I was worried about the same issue as I recently switched from my BB Tour to the Droid X. For the past week I have had zero issues with work email. I am still a bit frustrated by the phone and am thinking about the Nexus...but am impressed iwth the droid overall.

-Marc

I never had the app break when I had it and again when I had an Android the only manufacturer that had issues with exchange was Motorola....the nexus isn't motorola, the razr is but I don't know if they've gotten the whole exchange issue worked out or not.

I never had the app break when I had it and again when I had an Android the only manufacturer that had issues with exchange was Motorola....the nexus isn't motorola, the razr is but I don't know if they've gotten the whole exchange issue worked out or not.

Got the RAZR last night and setting up my email isnt going well

Giant 4.6" 720P Amoled Screen

Dual core 1.2Ghz

The screen is fucking amazing, you can spend so much time just staring at stuff on it.

Watching HD youtube on it is just stunning.

Bigger screen = more manageable soft keyboard.

It's the best phone on the market currently, and a technological marvel.

Also has a higher than expected return rate. Vanilla Droid isnt what people expected it to be. Like iPhone customers back in the day they are getting them without testing first because its the cool thing to do.

I recently got a Verizon iPhone 4s. It's my first iPhone and I am really liking it. It does a lot of things that I had no idea a phone could do. Setting up all my email accounts as exchange accounts was so easy. And it imported all my contacts into the phone from my old phone and all me email accounts and put them in one place. It took me a few days to get the hang of the keyboard, but I like it now.

I've used Apple products before, but I wouldn't call myself and "Apple Fanboy." But, this phone works well for me.

Edited by Darth_Emma

I recently got a Verizon iPhone 4s. It's my first iPhone and I am really liking it. It does a lot of things that I had no idea a phone could do. Setting up all my email accounts as exchange accounts was so easy. Any it imported all my contacts into the phone from my old phone and all me email accounts and put them in one place. It took me a few days to get the hang of the keyboard, but I like it now.

I've used Apple products before, but I wouldn't call myself and "Apple Fanboy." But, this phone works well for me.

Exactly my thoughts when I got mine, although I went from non smart phone to the iPhone.

Tell me how this works

Its a simple setup, first off download the app you can test it fully for 30 days to see if it works (you'll know if a few hours or days if it does) then you buy the license off of the market as well and its fully functional.

Its that simple, all you typically need is to get the webmail server for your exchange server and you can get it setup, if you don't know if your company uses exchange or whatever take it to your company IT dude.