UFC 141

wagner

"Hello Vince McMahon, this is Brock Lesnar. I was wondering if you had a storyline for which I could make a triumphant return"

He didn't look healthy at all to begin with and as I was watching it online and talking to my buddies I told them he didn't look very interested in even being in that octagon tonight....

I wonder how bad Dana White is crying right now, that was his money maker.

Yeah, a body shot like that is crippling.

Liver shot*

Ever been hit there? You can pretty much feel your body, bit by bit, just give up on you. Your brain still keeps saying "do this do that" and your body says "FUCK YOU MAN DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS HURTS"

Liver shot*

Ever been hit there? You can pretty much feel your body, bit by bit, just give up on you. Your brain still keeps saying "do this do that" and your body says "FUCK YOU MAN DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS HURTS"

When Howard and I were training for CR fightnight I took a body shot, and let me tell you that sucked. It was not even close to what you see at this level, but it made me realize real quick to cover up.

You want to see a gnarly body shot? Check out the tito vs machida fight, you can acutally see the moment when tito's liver gets knocked into his throat in the 3rd.

At the beginning of the fight and after that eye hit, I thought Lesnar had it in the bag.

Yeah, I thought Brock was going to set up a big takedown, then the kneefest started. After that started I told my wife to get her coat, we would be leaving soon cause brock was done.

This came as zero suprise to me. I've watched Overeem since his start in K1. His incredible standup would be too much for Brock and it was. People need to realize that size isn't always the answer and this is coming from a big guy such as myself. All Brock ever was to me was a gimmick. I'm really looking forward to the match with Dos Santos. Overeem's such a big, powerful guy, though.

And damn, the Diaz brothers just continue to impress.

This came as zero suprise to me. I've watched Overeem since his start in K1. His incredible standup would be too much for Brock and it was. People need to realize that size isn't always the answer and this is coming from a big guy such as myself. All Brock ever was to me was a gimmick. I'm really looking forward to the match with Dos Santos. Overeem's such a big, powerful guy, though.

And damn, the Diaz brothers just continue to impress.

Back when he weighed 185lbs before the roids.....In pride his incredible standup didnt to squat for him against people like shogun when he took him down and beat him. Its amazing how he is 80lbs heavier and solid muscle now. He was cut and strong back then but come on.

Back when he weighed 185lbs before the roids.....In pride his incredible standup didnt to squat for him against people like shogun when he took him down and beat him. Its amazing how he is 80lbs heavier and solid muscle now. He was cut and strong back then but come on.

Yeah, he exploded in size. He wasn't as succesful when he first started in Pride, but nobody is when they first start MMA. He quickly rose. Also, everybody wants to throw the whole steroid thing around, yet, this guy has been tested far more than anyone during his career, especially after he gained all that size. He's passed every single test.

Brock is just seriously lacking in MMA skill and standup. He was thrown in with the bid dogs far too early to bring in a crowd and money; including those from wrastling.

5-3, with 2 of those losses coming after serious health issues, I wouldn't say the guy was terrible by any means. Had he been healthy I think this fight would've been a little different. Brock stated that he told his wife (Sable) that even if he had won this match, his next one would be his last. Like I said he has a family now and serious health issues, he is doing what most of us would do and thinking of himself before anything else. BTW I need to know what Overheem is on, i'd like to pack on 80lbs of solid muscle ;)

5-3, with 2 of those losses coming after serious health issues, I wouldn't say the guy was terrible by any means. Had he been healthy I think this fight would've been a little different. Brock stated that he told his wife (Sable) that even if he had won this match, his next one would be his last. Like I said he has a family now and serious health issues, he is doing what most of us would do and thinking of himself before anything else. BTW I need to know what Overheem is on, i'd like to pack on 80lbs of solid muscle ;)

I don't disagree that he's not a gifted, sizable athlete but that's as far as it goes. Also, I don't think he likes getting hit.

I dont think anyone paticularly likes being hit haha. Some seem to take shots a little better then others I will give you that. I am still wondering why in his last 2 fights he didn't try getting the guys on the ground. Its almost as if he got tired of being called a wrestler and wanted to be known as a fighter. Should've stuck to his bread and butter and he'd be 7-1