Star Trek

Fonzie

Never been a Trekkie before.....Always been more of a Star Wars guy.....But the new one looks like it's gonna freakin' ROCK!!!

Definitely not your father's Star Trek!! Ohhh....Wait a minute....I guess that one would be my Star Trek! icon_twisted.gif

Never will watch it. Never seen but 10 minutes of any episode in my life too. I'll pass on this movie.

x2

Have you guys seen the previews for this one yet??? It looks like wall to wall action & spectacular special effects

Love the Trek. Watched and loved all the series EXCEPT Deep Space Nine, that just sucked ass.

Won't be there opening night but definetly on my list of movies to see!

Live long and prosper :cool:

im a "next generation" series and movie fan. prior and after lost complete interest however this one will be worth a peek after opening night or so

Loved TNG. Think a little part of me died when they took it off the air :(

But I liked Voyager alot too.

HEYYYY........I just noticed Dave got a BIKE!!! clap.gif

Dave.....After seein' that one Halloween pic on your website....I'm not at all surprised you're a Trekkie!! yes.gif

HEYYYY........I just noticed Dave got a BIKE!!! clap.gif

Dave.....After seein' that one Halloween pic on your website....I'm not at all surprised you're a Trekkie!! yes.gif

I forgot about the fact that I do have a Star Trek uniform hanging in my closet, I guess I'm a closet Trekkie :p

I assumed most people new about my bike, but I guess it is hard to keep up with all the different threads here,

guess I'll start a new one announcing it so maybe others will find out. Gonna bring it up to Dyno day so everyone can check it out.

Glad they kept Shatner out of this one.

Movies looks awesome. I'm a TNG trekkie though, not gonna lie.

Anyone catch Family Guys last night?

Stewie built a teleporter, and beamed the TNG cast to the house.

It was great!

looks cool, I think fonz is right the effects have finally caught up to the storyline... I wonder if they'll do a prequel/ past of TNG cast members... it'd be kinda cool to see a whole movie about how warf became a member of star fleet...