Dear wnaplay...

phil

Dear Jason;

It troubles me to hear that you dislike me. I'm hurt, deeply hurt that you dislike me. I wish I knew what it was. Maybe my good looks, or my brash and flamboyant attitude. Maybe it's my awesomeness that you can't stand. I know it's rough being a bum ass, janky, broke dick, internet moderating emo, but when talking behind someones back about how u don't like them, maybe it's not them that you don't like. Maybe it's you. I know if I were you I would have off'd myself years ago to save my family the embarrassment. I mean honestly, the only reason your a mod is cause Anthony thought you needed something to do to occupy your time fearing that the stress of being a total failure in life was to much for you to handle. Almost like that time you wanted to fight me a hooters, Anthony had to call mento tell me not to go break you in pieces because it's not a good look when an already handicapped sloth like yourself gets his ass kicked. If you did t like me before, I'm hoping this thread makes you fucking hate me. The truth is, the Internet is serious bidness and everything should be taken so serious. It's ok that you don't like me, I would hate me to If I were you. Have a wonderful evening Anne I wish you nothing but the best. When I say that, the best you will do is a knock off brand of Ramon noodles and tap water. Please continue to bore us with your shitty sob stories about your life, continue selling your used bull shit no one wants to buy, continue being a whiney bitch ass mod who does nothing but complain.

Fuck you, The Great One.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Names. Now.

Hahah idk what you think this is but you arnt getting names Tina. I get that you married into this web site and all but just cause you say it doesn't mean I'm listening to you...

I'm sure the ban hammer is coming soon now.

Hahah idk what you think this is but you arnt getting names Tina. I get that you married into this web site and all but just cause you say it doesn't mean I'm listening to you...

I'm sure the ban hammer is coming soon now.

What is the reasoning for this Thread?

Trolling?

Bored?

Deep seeded homosexual tenancies towards Jason?

KillJoy

Phil, answer her question. I have a good feeling, but need honesty.

However, I'm not gonna sit here and watch this shit. People wonder why things are scrutinized here, because we're all local.

Lock this, I get bitched at. Let it go, something happens, I get bitched at for not doing anything.

Fucking Christ, let it go. So now I gotta hear from Jason on one end and Phil on the other.

Phil, answer her question. I have a good feeling, but need honesty.

However, I'm not gonna sit here and watch this shit. People wonder why things are scrutinized here, because we're all local.

Lock this, I get bitched at. Let it go, something happens, I get bitched at for not doing anything.

Fucking Christ, let it go. So now I gotta hear from Jason on one end and Phil on the other.

Hey u ain't gonna hear a word from me, I said what I had to say. People say shit and act like it ain't gonna come to lite. It is what it is. Note to self, don't call out protected mods cause the big bosses will jump your shit.

How is it I promote and do more shit for this site and spend tons of money with sponsors but most of the useless fucks catch way less heat than I?

Because said Mod does a shit ton of stuff for CR behind the scenes and doesn't make a big deal about being recognized for his efforts.

Jason has been one of the best members for CR since it's inception, but people take this for granted.

Protected? Yeah, because people like him help keep shit in check on here and in real life WITHOUT the fucking drama.