Troy Built 42" Riding Mower w/285 hours

Ahmadi6490

Asking $400, would be a great candidate for a plow this winter when the snow finally comes :ninja:

Briggs & Stratton Intek 17.5hp full pressure lubrication w/oil filter, overhauled this summer with new piston rings (mis-diagnosed head gasket leak), new engine gaskets all the way around. Also adjusted the valves to factory sepcs. Other than that I have never had a single problem with it. Have plenty of paperwork to prove this. Runs, starts, and mows really REALLY good.

I have a front brush guard for it as well and it has a mulching kit installed on it. Has digital sensors for battery, low oil, pto on/off, and hour meter. I used to plow my driveway with it last year, but I got a really good deal on a blower and sold the plow a few weeks ago. The mower will occasionally backfire when you shut it down. Carb has never been cleaned im sure it's due for one, runs great as is though. Cosmetically wise there is a small hole in the dash from a falling tree branch during a windstorm, does not affect anything. Can upload pics of this if buyer is serious.

Thanks and I believe it is a 2002-2004 model, got it on a trade a few years ago. Now I have a zero turn and no longer need this.

Edited by Ahmadi6490