Bengals

BStowers023

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yates already beat the Bengals earlier this year. Still im pulling for the Bengals I cant remember the last playoff game won by the Bengals.

I know they went to the superbowl in 89, haven't done too much since but made the playoffs a handfull of times since, would be nice if we could take home a superbowl title once, prolly wont happen though, *shrugs*

a lil trivia though, how many times have the bengals made it to the superbowl and who have they played?

“Andy and I were rookies just scratching the surface,” Green said in a subdued but stubborn locker room. “We’ve got a lot of veteran guys that are going to show us the way, but next year we’re not rookies anymore.

“They’re just a better team. This team is young and we’ve got a lot of guys that are coming back next year and we can be like this every year fighting for the playoffs. Except we’re hoping we can get the home spot because it’s hard playing on the road. Especially in an environment like this.”

I thinking i like this kids attitude. good stuff. all in all they made it to the playoffs in a rebuilding year. no one expected cicny to have a winning season or even 8-8. two first rounders in this upcoming draft. i feeling good about this team. Who Dey?!?!