Vehicle shipping recommendations?

lcz06

i researched shipping, and have shipped several times. i used horseless carriage---kind of expensive, but you get an enclosed shipment, white-glove treatment, and get to look at exotic cars that are in the truck when they come to pick yours up. there was a ferrari, aston, and 911 in the truck when they came to pick up my GTO and cobra in florida. i think it was $1,000 per car to ship from florida to wisconsin. my options were limited since i live in the middle of no where, wisconsin. intercity lines would have been my other choice. but they would not go where i needed to go in wisc.

otherwise, i've shipped my 'lesser cars', via a brokerage company called agape auto. i've used them 3 times, and had no complaints. the car goes on an open trailer that can be anything from a 'deaership style' 10 car carrier, to a random dude using an f-350 and a 5th wheel trailer. obviously, your car will get exposed to the road, and the elements, but they're much cheaper. probably around $500 to ship from florida to wisconsin.