LTT: OEM Integra Meshies for different set of wheels

DaddyBuiltRacing

I am going to post these up again just to see if I can get some decent offers. I have a set of LS Meshies that I painted gold with chrome lip. They are wrapped with 195/50 Kumhos in the front and 195/50 Falkens in the rear. The rear tires have some camber wear as they used to be on the front of my car when it was low, the front tires have under 1000 miles of use on them. Not looking to sell outright either as I don't have any other wheels to put on my car. Not looking to add any money on top either, straight trades only!! There is some curbage on the lip of 1 or 2, can get better pics tomorrow and can text them to you if need be. These are in good shape for being 10+ years old. Located in Newark

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/Teg5-2.jpg

Can get ahold of me via text 740 814 3936

per forum rules you must put a asking price

This is the section to privately sell automotive related parts.

Yo

All items for sale MUST include an asking price.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

NO DIBS. See bottom of this post for details.

.[/color]