How much will this ticket cost me

KennyFKINPowerz

I wouldn't let it ruin your day. Life is too short, so just pay the fine and go on.

It didnt ruin my day. I was laughing because I knew I was busted. I plan on just paying it but wanted to get an idea of how much its gonna be.

Make sure that the reason he didn't give you the envelope and info paper was because the mandatory court appearance box was checked.

No mandatory court appearance.

Probably one of my friends that wrote it lolz.

Should have been a fine total on the back of the blue copy but there also should be a number to call if there isnt a total

I tried calling the clerk of courts today to find out but figured they didnt have it in the system yet and I had 17 callers on hold in front of me. Screw that.

Do you work at the SO? I know a few guys down there to that I went to the academy with.

I tried calling the clerk of courts today to find out but figured they didnt have it in the system yet and I had 17 callers on hold in front of me. Screw that.

Do you work at the SO? I know a few guys down there to that I went to the academy with.

www.fcmcclerk.com

I looked there before I posted on here and couldnt find anything. It may just not be in the system yet.

I talked to my buddy who got hit for 23 over last month and his was 155.00.

I should correct mine, it was $166 and 2 points not $176.

And yeah, FCMC takes a few days to turn over.

Call a lawyer either way...

why?

he sped he knew the speed limit he took the risk he shoudl pay the fine.

i always hate these threads rawwwrrrr this cop gave me a ticket for speeding.. (were you speeding...well yes durrrrr) take responsibility of your actions.

kenny ur not being a whiner about it so your good in my book but your still gay :fuckyeah:

No I dispatch off their radio though so I hear all the county, township and villages in my area.

It didnt ruin my day. I was laughing because I knew I was busted. I plan on just paying it but wanted to get an idea of how much its gonna be.

No mandatory court appearance.

why?

he sped he knew the speed limit he took the risk he shoudl pay the fine.

i always hate these threads rawwwrrrr this cop gave me a ticket for speeding.. (were you speeding...well yes durrrrr) take responsibility of your actions.

kenny ur not being a whiner about it so your good in my book but your still gay :fuckyeah:

I was gonna respond to this and say the same thing but didnt.

I knew I was speeding and he had me dead to rights so there really isnt an argument here. I have not had a ticket since 2008, so I am good either way. It would take more effort and money to try and fight it versus just paying it and moving on.

And I'm cool with my level of ghayness because I am still less ghey than you :).

It will cost like $160. DON'T get a lawyer for a speeding ticket unless it's some kind of special circumstance. Huge waste of money, trust me. Even if you're going like 60 over the limit and you get a reckless op, they will more than likely knock that off before you even talk to a judge.

Like others said, pay the fine and move on.

OMG gaiz, in case you didn't catch it the last 76 times I said it; I got caught street racing and my BFF Phil talked us out of it. It was soooo cool. Wanna hang out now?

I went to court paid my fees took my points. All the cool stuff happened before we passed the cop.