Hey SNOW PLOW cholos.

Rustlestiltskin

no one ever splained to me WTF the difference between a Moderator and a Super Moderator is

moderator = moderates a specific forum(s) he is assigned to

super moderator = moderates all forums, whether he is assigned to them or not, and can use the mod cp

administrator = moderates all forums and can do administrative tasks within the vbulletin admin control panel, as well as the one who assigns who the mods and super mods will be

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super moderator = moderates all forums, whether he is assigned to them or not, and can use the mod cp

administrator = moderates all forums and can do administrative tasks within the vbulletin admin control panel, as well as the one who assigns who the mods and super mods will be

Don't take what I say to heart cookie. It's wintertime. I'm going to talk to Dover bout setting up a bar night for all of us.

That being said, fuck all you kunts :)

I are disappoint, yet again I dont get my super powers

Left around 4am and did some pushing in the New Albany and Easton area. Had to resalt stuff a few times as the salt couldn't take off with the cold winds and wind chills. All is good now and now its chill time.

Do you guys ever get people that call u up like "bitch y u no plow my shit" when you actually did, but it either just snowed more or the wind made huge snow drifts in their lot?

Left around 4am and did some pushing in the New Albany and Easton area. Had to resalt stuff a few times as the salt couldn't take off with the cold winds and wind chills. All is good now and now its chill time.

Sam, Do you plow for yourself or sub?

Do you guys ever get people that call u up like "bitch y u no plow my shit" when you actually did, but it either just snowed more or the wind made huge snow drifts in their lot?

No, people are pretty much smart enough to know that when there are winds out there like now, that drifting and blowing is gonna happen. Usually people are pretty cool about it. But every now and then you do get a person that has nothing to do but complain about every little flake that hits their lot. You gotta deal with it and get to it when you can. Its part of the business.

Bahahahahaha it snowed 2 inches I'm a millionaire!!!!!! Bahahhaha warren buffet should get into this shit there's so much money

That sounds a little silly and it should

And made more than you do in a month ;)

Edited by Mr.Schmelmer

do you plow dudes ever run fullblast into any buried curbs or medians. wat happens?

if its anything like on our tractor when the bottom edge of the blade catches something it can pivot forward and then you stop back up and a spring will pull it back into place.