In Dash GPS, DVD, Ipod, Bluetooth Etc...

JZig06

Selling my Kenwood DNX5120 that I took out of my Acura that is now totalled. Doesn't fit in the new car. It is in perfect shape, put it in myself took it out myself so I know all wires are still with it. I also paid the extra $150 for the bluetooth hook up. So you can make, answer, and text all from the dash. This thing is awesome I wish honda was dumb and made their dash's so retarded so I could put it in my new car. I bought it in 2010 for around $1300 for everything. They still sell on amazon for $950 without the bluetooth. I am asking $600. I can get you pictures if you want but they are not going to look any different than just looking one up onine. I am pretty sure I still have the original box too if that is something important to you.

edit: The only trade I will consider is a AT&T Galaxy s2 plus some cash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Most gms will accept a double din with usually just a small amount of dash modification. I know they're slightly smaller than a double din, if I remember correctly they're something like a din and a 1/2 or a din and a 1/4 but after installing professionally for about 12 years I've done them and seen them done many times. If anybody wants that radio I can take a look at your dash or look it up online for pics and tell you for sure if it will fit without having to do alot if custom fitting. I'm sure we coud work something out for me doing the install for you if you like. Actually I went ahead and looked up the impala and it really looks like it would fit pretty easily with some small cutting and refinishing of the plastic piece that surrounds the radio and blower controls.