scrap metal??

black00ws6

Ontopic but off topic, where is the best place to sell scrap steel? My grandpa had an old sawmill in the woods. Has things like railroad tracks, giant steel saw blades and giant steel wheels.

Ontopic but off topic, where is the best place to sell scrap steel? My grandpa had an old sawmill in the woods. Has things like railroad tracks, giant steel saw blades and giant steel wheels.

Good luck finding a place that will take anything related to the railroad.

Good luck finding a place that will take anything related to the railroad.

Why? It's obviously not regular railroad tracks. Plus we still have the receipt from when he bought the sawmill in 1958.

not 100% sure, but when I worked at Brio/Bravo corporate office on Goodale (near where the Grandview Yard is not) there was a place where all the homeless dudes would bring their scrap right next door. Its called Research Alloys Co. Inc., not sure if its only aluminum though.

Why? It's obviously not regular railroad tracks. Plus we still have the receipt from when he bought the sawmill in 1958.

All I'm saying is good luck. Most scrap yards are skeptical about everything that is brought in. I scrapped a section of 1/4" aluminum plate a few years ago and the first junkyard told me to hit the road because they weren't taking an "airplane wing". :dumb:

All I'm saying is good luck. Most scrap yards are skeptical about everything that is brought in. I scrapped a section of 1/4" aluminum plate a few years ago and the first junkyard told me to hit the road because they weren't taking an "airplane wing". :dumb:

bro, i just got this off a dude who was parting out his plane at Don Scott. he said it was ok, i even got this bill of sale!

bro, i just got this off a dude who was parting out his plane at Don Scott. he said it was ok, i even got this bill of sale!

:lolguy:

The only thing i can think of that made it even remotely resemble a wing was that it was about 6'x3'

and had a slight curve.

It would be pretty easy to prove it's ours. You can see it on google maps :gabe:

Whenever I scrap metal I always go to ace ironand metal in groveport I took in around 7000bls of steel in a rented moving truck and haf no probs at all

How much did they pay? We estimate that we have 1.5-2 tons

that looks like a crossfit garage

You know it.. have 2 rowers, a ghd, 3 sets of rings, 4 bars, bumpers, kettle bells and now a sturdier pull up bar.

Plus head instructor/affiliate owner at a crossfit box :)

Thanks for the suggestions everyone

You know it.. have 2 rowers, a ghd, 3 sets of rings, 4 bars, bumpers, kettle bells and now a sturdier pull up bar.

Plus head instructor/affiliate owner at a crossfit box :)

nice, i just started a couple of months ago at rogue columbus. i love it so far.

i'm thinking about doing a small backyard setup.

nice, i just started a couple of months ago at rogue columbus. i love it so far.

i'm thinking about doing a small backyard setup.

I started at rogue back in 2005 when they first opened, now at okm which is right in front. I teach monday night at 630. Stop in anytime

Rogue store is having their yearly garage sale at 9am this saturday. Everything heavily discounted, cash only

I started at rogue back in 2005 when they first opened, now at okm which is right in front. I teach monday night at 630. Stop in anytime

Rogue store is having their yearly garage sale at 9am this saturday. Everything heavily discounted, cash only

damn it! i'll be in cincy. what time will they close?