Cookin' Again

ProudPops

Well Sunday, again, has found Clutch and I at Average Joes for our five hour lunch among some great friends. Clutch was the pivot point of today's circle jerk and handled it well firing right back. Pretty sure Carrie, owner of Gary's Place, had totally different plans for my son, with my permission of course. Carrie bailed out and Justin is still in one piece, well he was when we parted company.

Anyway, Carrie wants to have a Fourth of July cookout at her bar. I told her that I would gladly take over the helm as Chef Jeff. This is a one time deal this year for you to tantalize your taste buds from Chef Jeff so come on over to Gary's Place. I'll be the whopper flopper that afternoon. It's in the Kroger shopping plaza on Worthington Galena Rd.

Not Sure if she has Cornhole.

Pops

This may be a silly question but what day will it be going on at G's place?

The reason I ask is so many things that happen for the 4th of July are not on the 4th of July so just wanted to check.

Oh and are Brits welcome to? ;)

Yeah, well there happens to be some legal ramifications when you lead several of Columbus's finest on a high speed chase only to realize that the helicopter is faster. The tip jar goes toward the legal funding. To all of you you have not experienced this, fleeing is a third degree felony. The ticket would be cheaper.

Pops

I plan on getting started around 3:30/4:00. We also ought to have a good view of Westerville's fireworks, not sure where Worthington sets their's off from.

You won't miss me, I'll be the good lookin' guy behind the grill :D.

Pops

worthington sets theirs off from the flats down at the high school. for anyone who doesnt know where that is it is the intersection of 161 and 315. probably wont see it from garys.