A 3000.00 Traffic Ticket????

MaverickK6

virginia has been going crazy over safety lately. idk if you remember that article about the motorcyclist that "caused" a huge accident that killed two; but i went to DC shortly after that and the virginia state police were everywhere. i think we saw like 3 people pulled over and 7 or so more state police in marked and unmarked vehicles on the drive from richmond to DC, which is only like 1hr 45 minutes away.

I think I will move to Idaho or Georgia

Immigration: Georgia's tough anti-illegal immigration laws kick in, requiring public employers with 500 or more employees -- and any contractors -- to verify that all new hires are in the country lawfully. The state also checks to make sure that anyone over age 18 who is receiving benefits is in the country legally. Idaho requires proof of legal residency for most forms of public assistance.

I think I will move to Idaho or Georgia

Immigration: Georgia's tough anti-illegal immigration laws kick in, requiring public employers with 500 or more employees -- and any contractors -- to verify that all new hires are in the country lawfully. The state also checks to make sure that anyone over age 18 who is receiving benefits is in the country legally. Idaho requires proof of legal residency for most forms of public assistance.

If you wanna be pissed at people who are scamming the federal government, I'd first take a look at Salt Lake County, Utah. That is the County which encompasses Salt Lake City. That county produces the highest number of white collar crime than any other county in the United States by a huge number. That is because of the large Mormon population that encourages defrauding the government for welfare and their multiple wives and multiple children.

Not pointing any fingers or naming names... I'm just stating facts here.

.....another reason to not stop. Dumbasses, don't even realize that. The law enforcement is becoming the worse street gang there is nowadays.

You got that right Nick. For 3 grand I'd strongly consider going into warp speed and leaving his ass. Make the city earn that 3 grand.