Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Software...?

rb26deet32

I'm looking for software to keep everything organized at work. As of right now there are about 20-30 pick up trucks, 20 bobcats, 12 front loaders, a few city trucks, 4 atv's, a bunch of generators, snow blowers, and tons of random 2 stroke/4 stroke motors.

I need a way to keep track of all of the routine maintenance besides checking stickers on every piece of equipment every day. Also need to log when parts were changed, inspections were done and if possible drivers info, vehicle description and so on.

If anyone has or knows of any kind of program like this that isn't ridiculously expensive let me know. Because as is isn't working too well. And I hate not know what kind of work I'm doing until I get to work and find a bunch of random shit to do.

I've found dozens of programs online but I thought I'd ask on here before I go and buy one.

Thanks.

Microsoft Excel.

That's what I've been trying to set up since I started here. But the boss wants an actual program that basically notifies me when something needs done. And I was just talking to a person at fleet mate. I think that's what were going to end up using because it's the only one that has everything we need.

This probably isn't a good option for you with that many and different varieties of vehicles. For those of us with a small fleet of personal vehicles I use an android app called ACAR. You can put in a huge amount of information about your vehicles. If you put everything in it can track fuel mileage and even project when certain maintenance will need to be done based on driving averages.