TX2K12

Littleguy

First off, I know it's far away and most people here aren't going but if you are than this is for you. So, this event is coming up next month and I wanted to start this thread to see if there is any interest in CR people meeting up and attending some events together. I live in Houston and my house is about a half a mile away from the Omni Hotel that a ton of people will be staying at and I am going to be taking off Wed. - Sun. from work that week to attend events.

So, if any CR people are coming down for the meet we should make some plans to go out to the events together, I can be your free guide to Houston, lol.

I am going. I'm not on this forum often as I live about 2 hrs SE of Columbus. I will be traveling over from Alabama. I have a Silver FD with a 3 rotor swap. My tag says "3 ROTOR". If you see my car, please introduce yourself.

I'll be traveling over from Pensacola with 93fox on here and I assume there will be others in our group again this year. What day do you plan on heading over?

I am going. I'm not on this forum often as I live about 2 hrs SE of Columbus. I will be traveling over from Alabama. I have a Silver FD with a 3 rotor swap. My tag says "3 ROTOR". If you see my car, please introduce yourself.

Good luck Bobby. Good to see you working that car. Please post pic/vids/ results from the trip.

I'll be traveling over from Pensacola with 93fox on here and I assume there will be others in our group again this year. What day do you plan on heading over?

We plan to leave Montgomery Al., at 7 am on Wednesday. It should be a 10-11 hr trip. We are going to the road course to spectate on Thursday, do the other events as well and plan to be out each night.

Good luck Bobby. Good to see you working that car. Please post pic/vids/ results from the trip.

Hey Joe, good to hear from you. She is not a garage queen and I plan to put some miles on her this year. In fact I am moving to Georgia in March and I can drive year-round there. My nephew will be there in his GTR and I'm sure we'll get some good Go-Pro vids. Take care.

We plan to leave Montgomery Al., at 7 am on Wednesday. It should be a 10-11 hr trip. We are going to the road course to spectate on Thursday, do the other events as well and plan to be out each night.

I'll have to talk to Alex and see if he knows the plan yet, but last year we met up with another group in Mississippi if you guys want to meet there too I'll pm you my number. I don't know if you're catching rt 10 by then?

I'll have to talk to Alex and see if he knows the plan yet, but last year we met up with another group in Mississippi if you guys want to meet there too I'll pm you my number. I don't know if you're catching rt 10 by then?

Pm me your number. We will catch I-10 in Mobile Alabama. We should be traveling through MS mid morning...10-11am. That is if we get on the road on time.

Awesome! Looks like we'll have more people from CR than I expected. My number is 832-370-3079. Just shoot me a text or give me a call when you get into town and I'll come by and say hi. You guys can hang with the slowest LS1 in Houston.

Slow is a relative term. I made 630whp and I'll be an average car there. I'll try to give you a call so I can met you. Friday night would be a good time to meet at the gathering.