ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ATUOMOTIVE JOB?

STEVE-O

First off if you want to use me as a reference, shoot me a pm with your name and contact info and also if you have any experience and any ASE certs. We are looking to hire a lot of people and expand so please don't hesitate. Job is 40+ hours a week m-f and right now we are doing 50 hours a week and have been for 3 months ( hello overtime )

Apply here: http://www.carmax.com/enus/job-store-positions-listing/columbus-sawmill-7176.html

Yes if you see another position your interested in that is not a automotive tech spot feel free to send me your info etc like above (also if you find another store that maybe closer to you). If you have any questions I will be happy to answer all that I can the best I can.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it is not flat rate and all the tools you need are provided for you :) this is a big deal for some I know so don't let not having tools etc stop you

Edited by STEVE-O

Easton is our small store and only has 4 techs. So the chances of getting a tech spot there are slim to none. But at sawmill we doing training etc so you can move up fast so its actually better to be at sawmill. I live in canal started in parts at easton and switched to sawmill and the drive is only about 10 minutes longer and its easier because I work at 7 so I miss most of the traffic in the morning.

True... Im in pickerington.. And would have to get a daily driver car if I got hired on... Ill talk it over with the wife and let u know if I apply..

sounds good man. And we could always work out a car pool if the hours are the same or something