R.I.P CR

phil

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would seriously drive around a 1990 chevy astro panel van for years until I saved up enough money for a nice car before EVER owning an LT1 powered car.

No instead you though buying a car that had some potential but was still slow was a great idea. And its still slow.

No instead you though buying a car that had some potential but was still slow was a great idea. And its still slow.

Had? lol. bro your mind is all twisted from all the workout supplements you take that you listed in the parking lot thread. My heavy ass GTO would wipe your goofy ass up with you in that LT1. Go buy something worth playing with instead of wasting money on dead end cars bro. and by bro I mean never my bro, phaggot.

Inb4 my gto is slow n heavy and will never be fast etc...

Had? lol. bro your mind is all twisted from all the workout supplements you take that you listed in the parking lot thread. My heavy ass GTO would wipe your goofy ass up with you in that LT1. Go buy something worth playing with instead of wasting money on dead end cars bro. and by bro I mean never my bro, phaggot.

Inb4 my gto is slow n heavy and will never be fast etc...

Keep wishing and dreaming. You must have smoked on some rotten dick. The Lt1 was faster than you even when it was blowing the tires off of it. How does that feel to know that a car with so much potential was still slower than my LT1? Dont call me bro. You drive a slow bannana peel. Go get something fast and you may obtain the priveledge of calling me bro.

Keep wishing and dreaming. You must have smoked on some rotten dick. The Lt1 was faster than you even when it was blowing the tires off of it. How does that feel to know that a car with so much potential was still slower than my LT1? Dont call me bro. You drive a slow bannana peel. Go get something fast and you may obtain the priveledge of calling me bro.

How bout a I go buy a $19.99 O'Rileys super starter lawn and garden battery (on sale now), and jumper cable it to your nutsack? Does that arrouse you?