IMPORT FACE-OFF AT NTR: 4/22/12

HybridMT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Parting out my subaru, last straw ...... :\

* After busting ass to get the car back together find out the rear trans seal is leaking I'm done.

I wanted to go so bad. Ohhh well good luck guy the temps and air look great for some fast times if you can hook.

White WRX with STI wing, won't be racing though the car deserves an easy week or so after running like a champ Friday. I'll be with other Subarus I'm sure like the faggots we are, but come say hi.

Good luck to anyone racing, should be a great day for turbos.

We are loaded up and ready to go. There is over 100 of us meeting up in the morning to roll out to the track. Like Doc said if you make it out and wanna say hello I will be in the 4dr Integra with exhaust out the hood

Newark turns into a ghost town when you guys go racing ! LOL

Good luck today Josh, I'm looking forward to hearing what it puts down. I thought about going but got a late start on the day (zzzzzzz).

Blaise

I had a great time today. I showed the Century and had many, many people with questions and compliments. I think IPO has the best car show I've participated in. The crowd is courteous and numerous people (staff and spectators) actually thanked me for bringing the car to display. The judges were also friendly, took the time to thoroughly look over the car, and were quite knowledgeable about JDM's.

I saw around 30 CR folks there. Kevin (KD93R1) had a beautiful RX7 which took first place in its category.

Did anyone get photos to post? I spent nearly all my time at my car answering questions.

I'm looking forward to the Sept IPO. :D

Edited by Doc

Had fun up there running in the Mustang class. Thanks Ricky (themustangstampede) for getting the group together. Looking forward to running you in some other events this summer.

There were quite a few cars that broke running today.

Scott

Had fun up there running in the Mustang class. Thanks Ricky (themustangstampede) for getting the group together. Looking forward to running you in some other events this summer.

There were quite a few cars that broke running today.

Scott

I'm glad you had a good time, I did as well. I enjoyed seeing all the cars. Congrat's on the Second place finish.

Congrats to KD93R1 for winning Best Mazda.

If you've seen any of his other posts about 'Nothing special rotary builds', you know he runs a rotary shop out of his garage specializing in FDs. (He also built the two behind his, one of which is mine.) He does great work and it shows in the details.

IMG_6356.JPG?gl=US

He's got a few FDs he's been tinkering with...

IMG_6311.JPG?gl=US

Kevin's attention to detail is insanely awesome. My car is gutted and sitting in his garage at his house right now. Everything but the motor is out and he has sent me a picture of every nut and bolt that gets turned.

A well deserved reward for Kevin.

Kent, thanks for the email with the pics from the show. And you new head lights look great. I do believe they will be on my list of thing to do.

I have over 1000 pictures (no joke, and videos) from Kevin when he rebuilt my motor. I got updates almost daily. He does an awesome job. Again, congrats.

No problem Joe. Hope to have 5 FDs together for the next IFO.

The Sakebomb HID's are top notch. Being able to see at night is a bonus. Eric didn't like my blue twinkle when I was behind him though lol.