NBA

BStowers023

Even if Lebron does come back to the cavaliers, which I also don't think he will, I will still be a cleveland fan regardless and as long as kyrie irving is playing for them he will be my favorite player.

As for jeremy lin, I'm glad he is having so much success and I hope he keeps it up.

1. I could see him come back if the Miami project fails.

2. I hope so. It is really fun to watch someone who was a razors edge away from being cut again, just come out and BALL. I keep hearing the Tebow comparison, but that's not quite right, Tebow was a superstar in highschool, and college. Lin played well throughout and everyone knew he was good, but he was always underestimated. Makes the story much more interesting.

All the fun with headlines because of Lin's name has progressively gone from pun to borderline racist to full-on racist

ESPN should be ashamed with this headline and whomever is involved in letting this one get put up should be severely reprimanded..........this is unacceptable

401435_2870715931384_1364430175_32595172_1903217579_n.jpg