WTB: Ipod

Buck531

My sons Ipod is taking a crap. He has a touch now but the headphone jack is "jacked up". Nano, touch, whatever you have let me know.

bought one on CL for $40 that ended up having jack issues, they (jacks) are an absolute bastard to replace (at least the ones you have to soldier in). If your going to buy a used one make sure and check/verify the version as alot of the older ones have bad jacks (from what i've heard)

the headphone jack is "jacked up".

Explain.

There are a few easy fixes for jack problems that involve adjusting internal screws, however u have to be extremely careful not to break the digitizer connector ribbon upon disassembly.

Explain.

There are a few easy fixes for jack problems that involve adjusting internal screws, however u have to be extremely careful not to break the digitizer connector ribbon upon disassembly.

He said the headphones cut out randomly. He's tried a different set of headphones but it still does it. I think he might have some kid that goes to school with him that might trade him. His friend just uses it for apps and my son uses it for music. I think they're going to do an even trade.