Hal-eted?

Orion

No, it doesn't, which is why the fuck I said "why the fuck".

Yo dawg, I heard you like not knowing what the fuck is going on, so we put some what the fuck in your not knowing what the fuck is going on, so you could what the fuck while not knowing what the fuck is going on.

I always operate at Ludacris speed, fools. Tote my 9 on my back like Rajon Rondo.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't, which is why the fuck I said "why the fuck".

Yo dawg, I heard you like not knowing what the fuck is going on, so we put some what the fuck in your not knowing what the fuck is going on, so you could what the fuck while not knowing what the fuck is going on.

I always operate at Ludacris speed, fools. Tote my 9 on my back like Rajon Rondo.

I told him he would probably get miserable, that's what really matters. Everyone else can ask... as you have. Now down shift out of ludacris... a turn is coming up and the last person that drifted at ludacris speed lost his left nut

Also, no Hal was harmed in the making of his return. I warned him via facebook that he would probably be miserable by the morning and he understood. Then we kissed and looked deep into each others eyes and shaved each others beards before parting

http://i.imgur.com/jpTJV.gif

I told him he would probably get miserable, that's what really matters. Everyone else can ask... as you have. Now down shift out of ludacris... a turn is coming up and the last person that drifted at ludacris speed lost his left nut

Why would he be back on miserable if someone wasn't upset that he was back?

Why was he set to miserable in the first place? Was it because he kept questioning and calling out mods and they were worried the "Trolls" would follow?

Not sure why people feel the need to constantly be a-holes and start drama. Why can't we have discussions about things without being d-bags. Yes sometimes there are people that need a e-bitch slap but some people just look to do it daily

I love how this was ignored....

Since you're his best friend, tell Hal to get his balls back from Ashley and quit being such a keyboard bitch. I've already told him, but doesn't seem to get it.

As for this cluster fuck, don't ask me. I had no part in letting him back, removing him, moving threads, etc. I just don't give a shit.

Why would he be back on miserable if someone wasn't upset that he was back?

Why was he set to miserable in the first place? Was it because he kept questioning and calling out mods and they were worried the "Trolls" would follow?

i just wanna fite with hal!!!! just give him his own section called "Hals haggle home" the only thing in there is bickering and bitching with hal. no banning, no moderation, no holds bar. CLASSIC SHIT

Hal has gone to trial and was found guilty on 1 count of battling, and 2 counts of hurting feelings. He has been sentenced to dealing with CR trolls and fighting with my ass twin Phil.

But seriously, I hope he spends more time in the gun section and tech. He's better at helping people than he is at being evil. Its time to go back to being a car/guy forum instead of a playground for trolls.. myself included.

Hal has gone to trial and was found guilty on 1 count of battling, and 2 counts of hurting feelings. He has been sentenced to dealing with CR trolls and fighting with my ass twin Phil.

But seriously, I hope he spends more time in the gun section and tech. He's better at helping people than he is at being evil. Its time to go back to being a car/guy forum instead of a playground for trolls.. myself included.

You trolling bruh bruh?

There's not supposed to be banning or moderation in this section, unless threats or racism.

I'll be having a discussion. No racism, Phil can't handle the truth.

you just mad that tinas been trying to piimb.... she said your butt is too sweaty and you always ask her to put the dog in there for extra pleasure. you are one sick fucking guy...

So, Hal isn't here, but not really gone, and never forgotten, and his thread is still here too, but we just can't see it.

MAKES SENSE

:confused: :confused: :confused:

:confused:

This conversation isn't awkward

my boner never makes this weird..... where is my pics, you know how this looks.... im at work, dick in hand, head band on, just wanting, waiting, wishing for that pic to come through. hurry the phuck up

maybe hal threatened to out BC again.

Late to the party, illiterate, and the reason Hal is back. Can't justify banning him when we have window lickers like you roaming freely now can we.

Texting him, he should be back in a bit cupcape.

my boner never makes this weird..... where is my pics, you know how this looks.... im at work, dick in hand, head band on, just wanting, waiting, wishing for that pic to come through. hurry the phuck up

In a meeting, plus I let my neighbor take my ass pics. He's a professional.

In a meeting, plus I let my neighbor take my ass pics. He's a professional.

just rip your fucking pants off in the meeting, swing your legs on the desk. reach under and snap the pic.... its not hard, i do it all the time