Hal-eted?

Orion

Well, im just sayin, im tryna figure out where my Overrated Member of 2011 thread went.

You guys act like Hal is some caged beast to be released here in the kitchen ("the wild", if you will). Low and behold, you guys release him from the cage, then my thread gets deleted?

It was either:

a.) a mod did it to preserve the legacy of hal. god forbid his re-entry be upstaged. if he were really that great, wouldn't he have the ability to defend himself?

b.) hal bitched enough to get it removed, which shows how very much he has fallen.

thanks,

eric

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, im just sayin, im tryna figure out where my Overrated Member of 2011 thread went.

You guys act like Hal is some caged beast to be released here in the kitchen ("the wild", if you will). Low and behold, you guys release him from the cage, then my thread gets deleted?

It was either:

a.) a mod did it to preserve the legacy of hal. god forbid his re-entry be upstaged. if he were really that great, wouldn't he have the ability to defend himself?

b.) hal bitched enough to get it removed, which shows how very much he has fallen.

thanks,

eric

This, Hal isn't special in anyway to be labeled as some mind wrecker in the kitchen. He's just a short emo pudge with anger problems that he takes out on inanimate objects throughout his house. Release his tard

Ass again just to look like an ignorant clown. Ever since "that thread" he made awhile back I along with anybody who read that thread lost all respect for that kid. Hope he feels lucky nobody else saw it.

Cliffs... Hal worked hard to be one of the most hated people here. Some watch for entertainment value, some hate him. Nothings changed except that he's back.

I let Hal back in then had to remiserable him until I got a group vote. DJ was confused because I didn't leave a thread explaining what happened. Explained it here.. talked to other admins.. I think that's it.

Epic unemployment just happened!

Whoops.

If I recall this is the kitchen. If people are so upset by the goings on why bother coming in here? If you are not smiling during any transaction the occurs here ask to be blocked from it.

It's been asked a bazillion times yet always goes ignored. A little humor and slunk should be tolerated in other sections, its the way it is. It's called different points of views, and conversation. There osnt one person that posts in here that hasnt been guilty of "trolling". Get the fuck over it. The problem he had last time was his "posts to end all posts" were in other areas that it really didnt need to be. He was warned, rinsed and then he repeated. See ya bye. Let him do his thing, have his haters and fans. Eventually he will fall over and go to sleep.

Not nearly enough hate in this thread, please do turn up the head a little bit.

well now that your back..... i miss hating you, you are my idol of people i hate. your e personality makes me want to cunt punt pre mature females. when you post, and the only thing i can think of is, "When is the last time this fat sack of uselessness been laid." has ashley given up on you? has bob taken over? this frustration build up you have is what some call out of control. i dont think thats the case, im going to say its more the fact that you are upset with the fact that your life is run by your woman, you dont have anything worth talking about car wise, and your dick is so small, you continually dribble on your testicals afer urination. id say we are here for you, but you came back like the hypocrite bitch that you are.

well now that your back..... i miss hating you, you are my idol of people i hate. your e personality makes me want to cunt punt pre mature females. when you post, and the only thing i can think of is, "When is the last time this fat sack of uselessness been laid." has ashley given up on you? has bob taken over? this frustration build up you have is what some call out of control. i dont think thats the case, im going to say its more the fact that you are upset with the fact that your life is run by your woman, you dont have anything worth talking about car wise, and your dick is so small, you continually dribble on your testicals afer urination. id say we are here for you, but you came back like the hypocrite bitch that you are.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Steve-Buscemi-awards-reaction.gif

2.5/10. You've lost some of your touch. Scale up the hate a little more and maybe I'll actually give you a real response. Just go ponder what you'll say for a while. Maybe waste a little time on a sport nobody watches, or fuck a fat chick or two. I'm confident you can come up with something a little better.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Steve-Buscemi-awards-reaction.gif

2.5/10. You've lost some of your touch. Scale up the hate a little more and maybe I'll actually give you a real response. Just go ponder what you'll say for a while. Maybe waste a little time on a sport nobody watches, or fuck a fat chick or two. I'm confident you can come up with something a little better.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k164/brandonlvr09/Icons/icons%20pt%20two/2222444.gif

out of practice a bit i must say... being rude to people isnt what it used to be around here. the greatest thrill i get any more is making fun of wagner.

now hal, i like your grading system... you judge peoples ability to flame someone (namely you) however i have yet to see you really go at any one person, all ive seen in light of a proper flame was your initial re-entry to cr where you make an attempt to flame everyone in one fal swoop (5/10 btw, not bad but too general). now id like to see one good flame by the end of the day, ill be eating cereal and playing xbox patiently awaiting your reply.

now hal, i like your grading system... you judge peoples ability to flame someone (namely you) however i have yet to see you really go at any one person, all ive seen in light of a proper flame was your initial re-entry to cr where you make an attempt to flame everyone in one fal swoop (5/10 btw, not bad but too general). now id like to see one good flame by the end of the day, ill be eating cereal and playing xbox patiently awaiting your reply.

nws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta47K_BDhbA&feature=related

Well, you are new around here if you think I don't go after people often. Keep on waiting, I don't bow to what people want.