The greens are sick... Tina & anthony

phil

So changing a name in your contacts and then putting it on CR is now the standard for funny? I must be getting old.

Evidently.

Everyone who knows me knows I only talk about goats fucking upside down in a tree. Something about grabbing their horns and feeling all that fuzzy silky mass with tree bark in my ass really does something to a girl. :masturboy:

Evidently.

Everyone who knows me knows I only talk about goats fucking upside down in a tree. Something about grabbing their horns and feeling all that fuzzy silky mass with tree bark in my ass really does something to a girl. :masturboy:

Sorry Anthony... I came

Evidently.

As disturbing as it is.... Worthless with out pics :yuno:

Evidently.

Tell these fools that we had this convo today... Anthony is a sick sick man

You guys asked for it....

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/5780_1180674351506_1067589993_30580693_7548344_n.jpg

Gotta watch out for those goats, they try eating your face and rip your clothes right off. :no: