Kony 2012

Guest Spam

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I spent some time in the CAR back in 2008-09 it was a shit hole. The LRA needs to be eradicated. I would honestly have no problem going over there with a few military dudes and a few guns to personally take care of those bastards.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2321423

Kinda sums up my view on it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's terrible, but this is OLD news. And the video's solution is very unrealistic. The hypocrisy of people is stunning; kids bitch and whine every time we hear about a soldier in <insert "war" zone here> dying, but they spam post a video that fully supports military intervention in Uganda? What the fuck do you think that means is going to happen over there? Cookies and tea while we please ask Mr. Kony to give the kids back? No, soldiers will die there too, and Kony's kids are going to die from our soldiers shooting them. No good can come out of this stupid video's solution and I'm blocking every idiot hipster dumbass I see post this shit on Facebook. This is the kind of "world police" shit that these same people end up whining about when we send a small squadron of troops over and end up getting ourselves into something far bigger than we initially thought. Let's focus on our problems here at home first.

Furthermore, if you can't find Uganda on a map, you shouldn't post the video.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2321423

Kinda sums up my view on it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's terrible, but this is OLD news. And the video's solution is very unrealistic. The hypocrisy of people is stunning; kids bitch and whine every time we hear about a soldier in <insert "war" zone here> dying, but they spam post a video that fully supports military intervention in Uganda? What the fuck do you think that means is going to happen over there? Cookies and tea while we please ask Mr. Kony to give the kids back? No, soldiers will die there too, and Kony's kids are going to die from our soldiers shooting them. No good can come out of this stupid video's solution and I'm blocking every idiot hipster dumbass I see post this shit on Facebook. This is the kind of "world police" shit that these same people end up whining about when we send a small squadron of troops over and end up getting ourselves into something far bigger than we initially thought. Let's focus on our problems here at home first.

Furthermore, if you can't find Uganda on a map, you shouldn't post the video.

agreed, go back to your ipads and lattes, give it two weeks and no one will give a shit about kone or the kids

when I spent some time in the CAR back in 2008-09 it was a shit hole. The LRA needs to be eradicated. I would honestly have no problem going over there with a few military dudes and a few guns to personally take care of those bastards.

Good luck, those kids are pretty ruthless man. It would honestly take an all out war to resolve this problem. Take out kony and someone will step up and continue his work. There is no hope and nothing we can or should do about it.

This needs to be the US stance on more things like this:

Not my country, not my problem.

We have our war cock in to many holes as is right now. No need to send good US military people off to die for something that cannot be fixed.

China and India want to be super powers let them deal with it...

Da fuck is KONY? Keep seeing it all over the webz.

This is kony..

http://artistsagainstcorruption.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/joseph-kony.jpg

He takes kids like this.

http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/resize/290/189/80/2012/03/07/13/ng/h8/poebawaes8.jpg

And turns them into this..

http://images.3aw.com.au/2012/03/07/3105636/kony172.jpg

Seeing as how he feeds, clothes, and shelters his army, and puts some muscle on them, it kinda sounds like the problem in that country is everyone ELSE.

/somewhatsarcasm

I said this same thing to the woman last night, she didn't like it.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I HOPE SOMEONE COMES AND TAKES YOUR KIDS, HANDS THEM AN AK47 AND TELLS THEM TO SHOOT YOU.

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS YOU DUMBASS !!!! THIS IS FIRST WORLD, THE PROBLEM IS A THIRD WORLD PROBLEM, WHY SHOULD I CARE ??!?!?!

LET THEM SHOOT EACH OTHER UP !!! THAT WILL TAKE CARE SOME OF THE WORLD OVER POPULATION PROBLEM !! HELL, GO TO UGANDA AND SHOOT ALL THEM UP YOURSELF !!!!

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS YOU DUMBASS !!!! THIS IS FIRST WORLD, THE PROBLEM IS A THIRD WORLD PROBLEM, WHY SHOULD I CARE ??!?!?!

LET THEM SHOOT EACH OTHER UP !!! THAT WILL TAKE CARE SOME OF THE WORLD OVER POPULATION PROBLEM !! HELL, GO TO UGANDA AND SHOOT ALL THEM UP YOURSELF !!!!

I'LL BE SURE TO BRING YOUR KIDS YOU ARROGANT FUCK!

I'LL BE SURE TO BRING YOUR KIDS YOU ARROGANT FUCK!

YOU THINK I'M ARROGANT ?!?!? WHAT, ARE YOU DUMB ??? ARROGANCE IS FOR THOSE WHO THINK THIS IS SOME FIRST WORLD PROBLEM !!!! MEDDLING IN OTHERS' BUSINESS LIKE IT'S YOUR OWN IS BEING ARROGANT !!