Please allow me to re-introduce myself

magley64

Hey everyone,

I'm not new, though I definitely need to get up to speed on who everybody is again, I've been out pretty much all winter.

I'm Ðuane, magz, or whatever you feel like callin' me.

I hail from the northeastern corner of our state...(if it's snowing anywhere, it's snowing in ashtabula county)

I'm 24, I ride a 2001 Honda CBR1100XX (if you're familiar with fonzie's, mine's just newer, and red)

frontright.jpg

I am usually a post whore, so get used to hearing my 2c, LOL

need any more info? just want to say hi?

see you on the boards, and on the road.

welcome back, but lets hear more about the goat in the background...

that's actually a '67 tempest (different tail lights, grill, and badging)

at the time it had a 400 4bbl, and 2 speed auto.

I bent the frame about 4 years ago driving through geneva. the carcass is still in the back yard up on blocks (body/frame/trans/etc.) engine is now in a 1968 olds 442. If someone wants it, bring a car trailer and offer me some cash, $600? $500 maybe? has some surface rust starting again, but I don't have time or will to bother with it anymore, got a couple other projects that are more pressing/interesting to me.

New boat speakers for the 'Bird?!? roflmao.gif

I am working on a "better" system (the little 100 watt deal with the baby speaks doesn't really work at 60+ all that well)

but i was actually referring to this...

DSC01756-1.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

edit: wow, that first one is really dark, let me fix it...

edit2: that's better...kinda

Edited by magley64

and lets see videos of those stilts in action! lol

just google "poweriser", "powerizer" or punch either of them into youtube, you'll see way cooler stuff than I've done on them...

best I've done is run 25 mph, and got about 6' clear of the pavement, til one of my springs broke...

Please allow me to re-introduce myself

"....I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith "

;)

Ahhh, I love that song :p

Saw them perform it live 20 years ago on the Steel Wheels Tour. Whole Silverdome went dark for minute or 2 except for all the lighters. Spotlight comes on just after the opening lyrics, pointing up at the dome.......Jagger's somehow got all the way to the roof that fast, and is up in the rafters dressed in red singing it

Fookin' AWESOME!!!

Why did you make another intro thread? :confused:

Joined in May of '08 and you already have over 1000 posts, we all already know you.

mid-life crisis? Hmmm... maybe I should re-introduce myself. I can't recall if I ever introduced myself. Mid life crisis my ass I'm suffering from Alzheimers now. :D