Im sorry...

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Kid Rock is awesome. Totally embraces his white trashness. He's someone that would be great to drink with.

Side (cool) story (bro): A friend of Ashley's (female) was in a bar somewhere and Kid Rock was there. She sent over a shot of tequila for him. He came over, told her that he only did shots of dark liquor, and then bought her and everyone she was with shots of Jack. Said he was totally down-to-earth about it.

Absolutely serious. Kid rock? Really? The guy is a joke and the music is terrible. Wasnt he a rapper at some point? Now he does rock/ country? Seems to be floating around to whichever trend is making money at the time. Shits weak.

What's up with all the negativity lately, Nancy?

LOL I am just going to act like wonderboy didn't even post in this thread. What a joke.

Sounds great. I think theres an option where you can acutally block my posts isnt there? Then you wont have to pretend.

damn wonderboy gettin his bhole stomped in. just passin thru fokes

I feel no bhole stompin. If you want to come play some gamecube I could give you an idea of what an abused bhole feels like.

Bah witta baH da bang a dang diggy. LOL

What's up with all the negativity lately, Nancy?

Been stuck indoors for most of the winter. I think the lack of sunshine is starting to effect my brain. And I genuinely do have a dislike for kidrock, Im a VERY picky person when it comes to music and It tends to irritate people around me.

* Forgot to add a small description of how excited I was to be acknowledged by THE Johnny Bravo. Feels good man. :fuckyeah:

Been stuck indoors for most of the winter. I think the lack of sunshine is starting to effect my brain. And I genuinely do have a dislike for kidrock, Im a VERY picky person when it comes to music and It tends to irritate people around me.

* Forgot to add a small description of how excited I was to be acknowledged by THE Johnny Bravo. Feels good man. :fuckyeah:

By pick I take it you are a usual metal fan? Thinking that Metallica is the best thing since sliced bread. When you get mad you go listen to Metallica cause it pumps you up. When you workout once a month you listen to Metallica. When you get off work you listen to Metallica. The only CD in your car is Metallica. Your Friday night hoodie is a Metallica hoodie. Your first concert was Metallica. It was Metallica that got you through high school. If it wasn't for Metallica you would not have had that wild part your senior year. Metallica told you it would be cool to buy a Sentra.

By pick I take it you are a usual metal fan? Thinking that Metallica is the best thing since sliced bread. When you get mad you go listen to Metallica cause it pumps you up. When you workout once a month you listen to Metallica. When you get off work you listen to Metallica. The only CD in your car is Metallica. Your Friday night hoodie is a Metallica hoodie. Your first concert was Metallica. It was Metallica that got you through high school. If it wasn't for Metallica you would not have had that wild part your senior year. Metallica told you it would be cool to buy a Sentra.

Actually, I dont like metallica either. Im more of a punk/ and ska kinda guy.

Blink 182 LOL