Turbo Busa Dyno

dover

They might want to strap it down properly next time....

Who is doing the tuning?

plenty of shops that strap it down from the passenger pegs/subframe. While we were tuning the bike we had the straps on the arm, but we were about to pull it off and I wanted a video so we through back up there for a quick couple vids.

Tuner is Troy Smock, he has built and tuned several badass grudge bikes.

Isn't Johnny Cheese your tuner?

Edited by Dover

plenty of shops that strap it down from the passenger pegs/subframe. While we were tuning the bike we had the straps on the arm, but we were about to pull it off and I wanted a video so we through back up there for a quick couple vids.

Tuner is Troy Smock, he has built and tuned several badass grudge bikes.

Isn't Johnny Cheese your tuner?

Notice how much shorter the bike is in Johnny's video, angle of the straps, and the fact that he's about 100lbs heavier, etc....

No worries as long as you are happy! Just don't want to see you melt it again... ;)

How many psi and what did it make?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/ea0ea2be.jpg

:)

9psi made good powa

Not sure what other mods/fuel you have but guessing around 270whp on pump gas 93....?

It's still to long for a roll race or top-end run....but it looks good! :p

How do you think it will do against jamie

They aren't even comparable from a roll....you would need every bit of 450whp+ to run with Jamie's 2,000hp setup...

Unless you are talking about a dig race, then Dover should easily win in a 1/4-mile...

Bike is setup for the track this year, so I won't be gunning for any roll racing trophy's but I will stretch it's legs against a few choice cars already set up in Texas. I should lose to anything making 1200-1300+ (and is AWD). I should do fairly well against the Supra's. I am excited to see at least, but I am more excited for the track use this year. I'll actually have my NHRA license and plan to compete in a few races. Plans for next year is get the bike built and ready for the prostreet class.

Bike is setup for the track this year, so I won't be gunning for any roll racing trophy's but I will stretch it's legs against a few choice cars already set up in Texas. I should lose to anything making 1200-1300+ (and is AWD). I should do fairly well against the Supra's. I am excited to see at least, but I am more excited for the track use this year. I'll actually have my NHRA license and plan to compete in a few races. Plans for next year is get the bike built and ready for the prostreet class.

I hope you have fun and do well but.....I think you are just going to spin on the hwy at that length! I hope I'm wrong and you get some good videos dragging some folks. Maybe I'll see you out if I can get away one night... ;)

Josh, what do you mean by too long? I dont know shit about bikes but i thought the further stretched it was the better it is for racing cause it doesn't want to wheelie. Is it bad having a bike stretched that much because you lose all the weight you had over your rear tire?

Josh, what do you mean by too long? I dont know shit about bikes but i thought the further stretched it was the better it is for racing cause it doesn't want to wheelie. Is it bad having a bike stretched that much because you lose all the weight you had over your rear tire?

On a sticky prepped track, yes long is great when the suspension is setup properly. However, on the street the geometery is changed and the traction isn't nearly as good so it just spins. Same thing over 200mph+...drag overcomes traction and it just spins. Most of the very fast top speed bikes are short and on salt have weight added to the swingarm... ;)

I hope you have fun and do well but.....I think you are just going to spin on the hwy at that length! I hope I'm wrong and you get some good videos dragging some folks. Maybe I'll see you out if I can get away one night... ;)

Yeah it is way to long for top speed, but it does hook pretty well from 50 on these sticky Houston roads :gabe: if you come out give me a shout