02 Mustang GT Convertible LOW MILES

Mace1647545504

I'm putting my mustang up for sale on my fathers account so if you are interested you have to contact me 614-607-0428 or email dmacioce@Columbus.rr.com

It's a grey with black top 2002 mustang GT convertible 4.6 V8 standard (in my opinion the only way any car with any muscle should be) that has LESS than 48,000 miles not 148,000.

Extras like billet chrome grille, halogen headlights, cool air intake, light bar, after market tachometer with shift light, aftermarket clutch and stick , low profile tires, premium sound, hornet alarm system, blue LED lights inside the car, tint, also has been chipped and tuned to add a few more horses .

I only run 93 octane. There maybe more things I just don't remember all of them.

I have babied this car from the day i bought it, no hard running but on occasion running it fast but no drag racing etc. The car since being in my possession has NEVER seen snow or salt and MAYBE has been rained on once or twice.

In all honesty here are the cons: needs new tires, no trunk liner, realistically the tint is way to dark (it was that way when I bought it and I just like the dark look plus I've never been bothered by the police about it), It used to have blue neon tubes underneath but the driver side tube broke and had to remove it. Also thanks to my sons there is a scratch on either door a few inches long nothing bad. In a nutshell this what you'll find when you come and look at it.

You are more than welcome to test drive it I have taken care of this car, no smoking in this vehicle and the leather isn't cracked or faded. The car is in VERY GOOD condition not excellent but nothing a new set of tires and a little touch up paint cant fix.

It's tax time and warm weather is here and trust me this is fun to drive out on the open road with the top down on a 75 degree day.

I'm asking $10,000 OBO

Heres the link to Kellys Blue Book to show you the going rate for the car

http://www.kbb.com/ford/mustang/2002-ford-mustang/gt-convertible-2d/?vehicleid=3916&intent=trade-in-sell&options=150150%7ctrue%7c150184%7ctrue%7c150220%7ctrue%7c150214%7ctrue%7c150220%7ctrue&mileage=47000&category=convertible&pricetype=private-party

Again, you can call or text me 614-607-0428 or you can email me directly dmacioce@columbus.rr.com the pics I'm posting are as recent as about 2 months ago I'm not looking for trades I need to sell because I'm financing some land. Thanks for looking

Edited by Mace

• 4 weeks later...